Monsta why

RalphG427

On the bench
I hate the company. Ordered a USA torch beginning of July and no idea when I'll get it. Ended up buying a slightly used torch off the board. The ball comes off it it harder than any other bat on the team, and we have just about all of them. The only one in the same area code is the new flipper. Their performance is undeniable and the way they are weighted works perfectly for me. Like I said again, the company and the way it is run is trash but the bats speak for themselves.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
I never order direct. Takes too long and well I would rather give my money to a board bro. I buy them slightly used.

Country469

Carl sponsors half of those teams so of course they are gonna be a bigger presence. Good bats, but nothing that would make teams win that shouldn't. He basically bought the field in ASA cuz the other bat companies don't do much with sponsorship in ASA festival tourneys.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Ijs.. Had a DNA tried it in few games and I just wasn't feelin it, getting better results with my juggy and am.
That being said I would try a bomb or torch or whatever if I could get one for what all other nr bats sell for, not gonna pay $200 + for an nr when I can get something just as good (for me) for that price or less with a return.

HarryL Southpaw

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought a DNA and Bomb in the spring and could not be happier swinging them in league and tournament play all summer.

Again, like any bat they are not for everyone but I found them to perform excellent and could not be happier. I still love and use my J3A however and won't ever part with it.

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had the DNA previously, Bombardier and Torch now. Haven't ordered a single one through the website but bought slightly used (as I am prone to do). Loved every one of those bats and nearly everybody wants to swing them. If you pre-order from Carl you will be disappointed in delivery time, but the bats are really REALLY good. I have had zero problems with durability unlike other big name bats, take it or leave it.

DC427

Silver Slugger
Recently got my Bombardier brand new from the site. Received in about a week with no issues. I sent them an email asking for clarification on the suggested ball ty

DC427

Silver Slugger
**types and they responded the next day. The FIB technology is tough to beat right now. The Bomb and Torch anniliate the 52s.

Addicted to Softballfans
I tried a 28oz DNA, fit my swing, it was nice. Tried the 27 and 26 Torch and Bombadier, wasn't impressed. I own nothing but DeMarini the past few years. I would buy a DNA but not paying more than $200 because my DeMarini bats will hit just as good and just as far. Enjoy the hype train, I'll spend my money elsewhere. To each their own though

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
After umping the entire summer and not swinging a Monsta......they seem to be the hottest ASA bats out there.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Recently got my Bombardier brand new from the site. Received in about a week with no issues. I sent them an email asking for clarification on the suggested ball ty

Same here. As long as the product is in stock it seems to run smoothly. It's the preorders that take much longer than advertised.

single wally

Professional Amateur
Hmmmmm

30950042376_2bd704d0ea.jpg