For Sale My Arsenal up for grabs

TinMan4Dub

Weekend Warrior
Only looking to sell, no trade offers please. All of these sticks in great shape, plenty of life left in each and every on of them. I'd be lying if I even attempted to say how many hits each one has. All prices are completely negotiable so if I'm too high please send an offer before the smack talk.
From left to right:
NR 26oz. Worth Ressy Mutant- $125 [SOLD for $90
27oz. Demarini Stadium- $200 [SOLD for $110]
NR 26oz. Demarini The One USSSA- $120
27oz. Demarini The One ASA- $200[SOLD for $150 Local]
33/23oz.- Demarini CF3- $150
26oz. Demarini J2 FSE- $180 [SOLD for $110]
NR 26oz. Demarini CF4- $160
26oz. Demarini F2 (metal)- She's Keeping This One.
27oz. Mizuno Crush2- $115
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE SENT AS GIFT
picture.php

Last edited:

klu

on the mound
Asa one and flyswatter are way high. Just helping ya bro...

Edit: my oops. One.12. I was thing the og one

Last edited:

TinMan4Dub

Weekend Warrior
Thanks for the Bump dford42 but next time read the whole thread before you comment on it........open to offfers TARD!!!!!

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the Bump dford42 but next time read the whole thread before you comment on it........open to offfers TARD!!!!!

Youre right. My bad. You have a price at least $50 over market and I'm the tard. Typically obo doesn't mean I'll take $50 off my price. Maybe you're a noob though and didn't know any better.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
free bump dude... too many people openly hate on prices like this when it clearly states OBO. do you bro. and if you guys want to hate on his stuff PM him and do it the right way.

GZ-JT

Addicted to Softballfans
My favorite is when people hate on the price even if they have no intentions of even buying anything. One dude said my price was like $20 higher than what a similar bat just sold for. I PM'ed him back and said I would take $50 off if he bought it today. The reply was "sorry, I'm tapped for cash bro".

Free story bump

Hit1Far5

Addicted to Softballfans
Youre right. My bad. You have a price at least $50 over market and I'm the tard. Typically obo doesn't mean I'll take $50 off my price. Maybe you're a noob though and didn't know any better.

Well that's funny because when I list a selling price, I almost ALWAYS receive PM's offering $50 or more less than my asking price. Maybe that just me tho...

kokamojo15

Manager
free bump for selling bats on sbf.. good luck bro if people want they will pay whatever. usually you want the best deal, any normal person would. but they look clean, if i had the cash and like the D i would get one. but sorry bro i swing easton, and worth