Need new glove

Gatorbait08

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey, Im in the market for a new glove and was seeing if someone could assist me. I bought the RV57 red/blk and used it the past three seasons, I really liked it but I have misplaced it and need another one. I went to vincipro.com and didn't see the rv57 5oz Kip, can someone recommend a Vinci that is close to the rv57? What about the jd73? I play second base and the size was perfect, pics of some examples would be awesome. Thanks

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
The JD73 is an I web and will play very close to the RV57 size. I have a few demo RV57 if you are interested. Both are great at second base, I like the I web a lot......

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Do you carry a jd73 in red/blk?

The JD73 came in black and white and is now available in all black only. If soemone had a red/black one then it is a custom glove of one of the exclusive gloves. You can always customize a JD73 if you really want that color combo and no one else has one to sell.

I sold my friend/teammate a JD73 and he plays second base. He played baseball at the University of Hawaii and says that the JD73 is the best glove he has used. It's a great IF glove without a doubt

Gatorbait08

Addicted to Softballfans
The JD73 came in black and white and is now available in all black only. If soemone had a red/black one then it is a custom glove of one of the exclusive gloves. You can always customize a JD73 if you really want that color combo and no one else has one to sell.

I sold my friend/teammate a JD73 and he plays second base. He played baseball at the University of Hawaii and says that the JD73 is the best glove he has used. It's a great IF glove without a doubt

How do you get it customized? Through Vinci?

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
But it would be less expensive to get an all black one through a rep and relace it in red, I bet.

I'm pretty certain he wants more than the lace to be red, but otherwise you may be correct. Although I doubt the difference would be very much since the JD73 is a little more expensive to begin with.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
jdbbf.jpg

Gatorbait08

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the pics guys, I'm starting to really like this combo. Its a hard decision, what about black with Bordeaux web?

shockfinder

Addicted to Softballfans
The one kwl2310 posted was one of those I ordered. In fact those pics were taken at my mother-in-law's house. Here is the black/Bordeaux...color doesn't show up well in the pics though...it's a beauty!

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0115-1.jpg

Bullets#57

The one kwl2310 posted was one of those I ordered. In fact those pics were taken at my mother-in-law's house. Here is the black/Bordeaux...color doesn't show up well in the pics though...it's a beauty!

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0115-1.jpg

Man I love how the bordeaux binding/welting looks on black.

Gatorbait08

Addicted to Softballfans
Very nice, I'm leaning towards b/b combo. Any rep here have any available? Vinci website says it may take up to 5 weeks on custom gloves, was trying to get one a little sooner to have it ready for spring season.

shockfinder

Addicted to Softballfans
Very nice, I'm leaning towards b/b combo. Any rep here have any available? Vinci website says it may take up to 5 weeks on custom gloves, was trying to get one a little sooner to have it ready for spring season.

My understanding is reps can't get customs for you.

kwl2310

Addicted to Softballfans

Yup, sorry, Shock -- in hindsight, shoulda asked before reposting your pics. But the b&b is such a great combo! Definitely a winning color pattern for the JD73-L.

shockfinder

Addicted to Softballfans
Yup, sorry, Shock -- in hindsight, shoulda asked before reposting your pics. But the b&b is such a great combo! Definitely a winning color pattern for the JD73-L.

I don't care...it's a picture of a glove! I sure wasn't calling you out on it...just pointing out that it was the one i was talking about in my earlier post. I'm pretty careful to never have anything but the glove in the picture anyway. Repost any glove pic you want on here! I'm really glad you are liking that thing...I have seller's remorse every couple of days...lol! Better get to working on it! It's a tank!

kwl2310

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't care...it's a picture of a glove! I sure wasn't calling you out on it...just pointing out that it was the one i was talking about in my earlier post. I'm pretty careful to never have anything but the glove in the picture anyway. Repost any glove pic you want on here! I'm really glad you are liking that thing...I have seller's remorse every couple of days...lol! Better get to working on it! It's a tank!

Thanks. I did crop out the picture of your dirty undergarments like you asked. I didn't realize they came in fuchsia lace like that. :p

And yes, the damn glove is stiff as anything! It's been fun work breaking it in. Love it.

kwl2310

Addicted to Softballfans
See post #2. Gofisch gave you good advice. My understanding is the Vinci reps can help make arrangements for exclusive gloves on the Vinci website.