Need senior bat for LC balls (52/300)

Is there a senior bat made for the low compression balls, i.e. 52/300?

• yes - describe bat

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

bvander

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone know if there is a senior bat made specifically for the low compression balls 52/300)?

1STUNNA

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone know if there is a senior bat made specifically for the low compression balls 52/300)?
Every senior bat I have ever swung hits 52’s very well. Also can’t go wrong with a ASA bat since they are designed to hit them

bvander

Addicted to Softballfans
Every senior bat I have ever swung hits 52’s very well. Also can’t go wrong with a ASA bat since they are designed to hit them
The 52/300 balls do come off my Freak Platinum and my Torch very well. So if there isn't a senior bat for the LC balls I will stick with the ASA bats since every league I play in is using the 52/300. I don't travel so I won't be hitting the 44/375 balls. Thanks for reaching out.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Thanks for reaching out. Are we talking about a Dudley Lightning? If so what year?

Yes, the dudley lightning. I've got the 1st one, which is a 16 if i'm not mistaken. 12" barrel with red endcap and knob. The blue 12" barrel is just as good i hear. People are hoarding them, hard to find currently but not impossible.

chile

Bad Ape
Thanks! I will take a look at both bats. I currently swing a '18 Torch and am happy with its performance.

i will say this...i did not find the 1pc fossil i had to be overwhelming compared to the 18 torch. slightly better but if you have the torch, i wouldn't really go outta the way to find the fossil.