Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Can your current batpack do this?!? :D

10544421_10152311122988337_145506289118149974_n.jpg

Some of the nice features:

10562735_10152333681497198_8542116409442468827_o.jpg

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
I've asked my teammates if they would be interested, pretty much everyone wanted a bag that holds 4 bats. Looks sweet otherwise...

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
My roller has a glove section like that. Love it! Need a new backpack also.

Joker

2 decent sized compartments instead of 1 large one has me interested

my current backpack can do that brewzer

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I've asked my teammates if they would be interested, pretty much everyone wanted a bag that holds 4 bats. Looks sweet otherwise...

10351178_10152299705668337_1458082291588820782_n.jpg

2 decent sized compartments instead of 1 large one has me interested

my current backpack can do that brewzer

Damn, didn't know there was another batpack with a glove shelf. What kind is your current one? You know how to get a hold of me if you need to. ;)

4loveofsoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard the bag is pretty sweet. I've been looking for a good bag for awhile. Any idea how much it will cost? Do you think softballfans might carry it?

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
i have the anderson, the top compartment opens into a shelf

LOL, I have the same bag but I have never used that "shelf". It's a great bag but I will be going to the Vinci bag ASAP. I will let you know how they compare.

I cant wait to purchase my new Vinci Bag! It looks fantastic

Atta boy! :D

I heard the bag is pretty sweet. I've been looking for a good bag for awhile. Any idea how much it will cost? Do you think softballfans might carry it?

Retail on the bag is going to be $89 but a rep can help you out with a better price if you have one local. Where do you live? I can let you know who the closest rep is.

As far as SBF carrying it, that's a good question. I have no knowledge of them carrying it but that doesn't mean they won't.

Joker

boombah is $60 and probably less through a rep
diamond ix3 is in the $55 range
rip it is $60
demarini voodoo is $55
LS 7 series is $50

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
You get what you pay for. Without having a model of each of those I would be willing to say that the Vinci bag will be better than all of those. The Vinci bat pack is more in line with the Demarini Black Ops Batpack which retails for $100. You are comparing apples to oranges. Plus if you happen to know a Vinci rep you probably aren't paying the MSRP.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
You get what you pay for. Without having a model of each of those I would be willing to say that the Vinci bag will be better than all of those. The Vinci bat pack is more in line with the Demarini Black Ops Batpack which retails for $100. You are comparing apples to oranges. Plus if you happen to know a Vinci rep you probably aren't paying the MSRP.

I don't think he talks to me anymore :confused:

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking to pick one or 2 of these up. They look well thought out to me without having 3 compartments

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
I ordered 200 all white bones batting gloves and only 5 pairs had issues. I have a conference team using them for the last year with no issues or complaints. I can't say anything about the other batches but I was happy w the 200 I purchased.

TimHansen14

R.I.P. COMEAUX
I want to know how much stuff actually fits in it. I have a Demarini bat pack that I like, just wish it had more space. I have two gloves, two bats, helmet, bat weight, shin guard, battling gloves, a few balls and other miscellaneous stuff and its a tight fit to say the least. My cleats are in a seperate bag all together. I Have had zero issues with quality of the bag, just wish it was bigger.

Last edited:

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
I want to know how much stuff actually fits in it. I have a Demarini batpack that I like, just wish it had more space. I have two gloves, two bats, helmet, bat weight, shin guard, battling gloves, a few balls and other miscellaneous stuff and its a tight fit to say the least. My cleats arebill in athe seperate bag all together. Have had zero issues with quality of the bag, just wish it was bigger.

Shoot me an email tim

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I'm ready to see how this batpack is. Does anyone know the status of them?

They are expected to be in stock next week but that could change, but hopefully it won't.

I want to know how much stuff actually fits in it. I have a Demarini batpack that I like, just wish it had more space. I have two gloves, two bats, helmet, bat weight, shin guard, battling gloves, a few balls and other miscellaneous stuff and its a tight fit to say the least. My cleats arebill in athe seperate bag all together. Have had zero issues with quality of the bag, just wish it was bigger.

That wouldn't be as much of a tight fit in the Vinci batpack. Without seeing the batpack you have it sounds like ours is definitely more accommodating.

TimHansen14

R.I.P. COMEAUX
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/DeMarini-WTA9402BL-Vexxum-Backpack/dp/B005OFOKWU"]Amazon.com : DeMarini Vexxum Backpack : Baseball Equipment Bags : Sports & Outdoors@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uciQSSpbL.@@AMEPARAM@@51uciQSSpbL[/ame]

Mine is the DeMarini Vexxum. Gets a little tight with everything. Got it as a gift a few years ago so it was a good deal for me...