New MIKEN

BruceinGa

always online
Hi Randy, If I were you I'd probably wait a while before buying one. It all seems too good to be true.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Like Bruce said... be patient with Sr. bats.. 90% of the 1st batch will be very hot... and then find out it blows up after 200+ hit....?

lefty tn

2014 65M World Champs SSUSA Vegas
Bigcat21 my Dudley 12" saw toothed in 400 swings. I figure every so often their is a bad one in the batch.

lefty tn

2014 65M World Champs SSUSA Vegas
Went hit with my new Big Cat Black 28oz. It's every thing Alan Tanner said it was. The sweet spot is the hole barrel and has distance. Best bat I ever swung. Durability is the question. If I can get 1500 swings I'll be happy.
Great bat. Thanks Miken and Alan Team 1 Sports.

ABLXTRA

veteran
Why are they not making a 12 barrel UII , like the freak 12 is a beast it swings so smooth and ball jumps. the 14 inch barrels swing like an oar to me.

Old JB

Addicted to Softballfans
Miken Ultra II Black Maxload

I have hit new a demo version of the 26oz Ultra II Black Maxload. The bat had around 800 hits on it. Exit velocity seemed to be very good, sweet spot was more towards the handle but was expanding as more hits were added to be bat. I am more of a middle/opposite field hitter and the pace through the infield was very quick, carry was not as good as my gamer yellow Reebok. I switched to a pull swing and hit three balls 75-100 feet farther than I have ever hit a softball (Miken Ultra II, Combat Centenarian, Demarini Senior (2013 and2014), Dudley Lighting and my yellow Reebok). Being about an ounce light affected my consistency (poor technique on my part).

I swung the production 27oz Maxload in Vegas Saturday and it felt perfect. Will order one and see how it goes.

John Benedict
Over The Edge 60 Majors

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Played against a Miken team this weekend and they were killing that new Black and Green Miken, they all said it was a great bat and after seeing it in action a few of us are getting one...they have a few with a ton of swings on them with no signs of wear...