New New! Eastern Washington/NIdaho

jerryg10

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone want to buy my new 2013 easton 98h it only has around 40 hits. I dont want it cause it's a 27 ounce. I'll sell it for 150

MIDplyaCDM

Addicted to Softballfans
I see they're trying to set up a date for the super draft this year. Anyone going?? I would love to go over again. Bring a Spokane crew a show 'em what's up!

Big D

In the Batter's Box
I see they're trying to set up a date for the super draft this year. Anyone going?? I would love to go over again. Bring a Spokane crew a show 'em what's up!

I'd like to go as well. don't know yet if that weekend will work out for me but I"d be interested in car pooling over there if I can go.

MIDplyaCDM

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd like to go as well. don't know yet if that weekend will work out for me but I"d be interested in car pooling over there if I can go.

Can ya make it that weekend...we'd need to find a few more guys to make it worth while. I could talk to some of our Thursday guys.

Thompson

Addicted to Softballfans
So what new bats is everyone looking at gettin for next year? Lots of new bats comin I hear are some of the best made in years.

Rumor Control

Under suspicion? Anyone know what is what? I do. The guys in blue and white wont be the same guys in blue and white nexte season from what i've been hearing. Cutting ties with players woody and Garbel. I also hear they have some other dead weight they may cut in the form of Albi. Tsk tsk Doghose. Dumping your guys to pick up the Gilchrist brothers, tony scaloosi and Chad ripke from what i've heard. don't know if it will help at considering that burke and Mark and Jimmy are bout 100 years old and used up. burke and Jimmy can barely walk and the only thing Mark had going for him is that he could hit. If he's not chasing money and actually shows up to games. I also heard that Burke might not play at all next year. Doghose may be one of those teams on your schedule that you mark a win next to be before you evne play them next season.

The CDA boys won't play anyone. or anywhere they have to have their bats checked because they're dripping with shaving cream and none of those guys can hit without them. They're old and used up and a bunch of cheaters anyway. The Killah bees should be called the Killah D's becuase they are dead, dead, dead. Average at best last year and if they even can field a team next year are going to be pretty bad.If not downright horribal. Threr'es going to be a new team in the mix next season and we look forward to taking all of you hasbeens, neverwillbe's and losers to whoop ass shed. Later fools. You'll be seeing us.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Under suspicion? Anyone know what is what? I do. The guys in blue and white wont be the same guys in blue and white nexte season from what i've been hearing. Cutting ties with players woody and Garbel. I also hear they have some other dead weight they may cut in the form of Albi. Tsk tsk Doghose. Dumping your guys to pick up the Gilchrist brothers, tony scaloosi and Chad ripke from what i've heard. don't know if it will help at considering that burke and Mark and Jimmy are bout 100 years old and used up. burke and Jimmy can barely walk and the only thing Mark had going for him is that he could hit. If he's not chasing money and actually shows up to games. I also heard that Burke might not play at all next year. Doghose may be one of those teams on your schedule that you mark a win next to be before you evne play them next season.

The CDA boys won't play anyone. or anywhere they have to have their bats checked because they're dripping with shaving cream and none of those guys can hit without them. They're old and used up and a bunch of cheaters anyway. The Killah bees should be called the Killah D's becuase they are dead, dead, dead. Average at best last year and if they even can field a team next year are going to be pretty bad.If not downright horribal. Threr'es going to be a new team in the mix next season and we look forward to taking all of you hasbeens, neverwillbe's and losers to whoop ass shed. Later fools. You'll be seeing us.

:rolleyes:

hairy bear

spitting up a hair ball
wow. thank god i just learned that i can't play anymore. i guess i will just go out to pasture and have fun doing other things.

hmmmmmm chasing money by missing ******** to work. im pretty sure that when you work for the power company you really don't have a choice on when you work.

sounds to me like we have another wannabe who both doesn't have the brains to make logical arguements or the balls to come out and really say who they are.

you know when tim jones did this it was actually funny. and i even thought that when kevin was doing it i got a good laugh. this is just getting old, act like an adult and tell us who you are and what this supposed powerhouse of a team your not going to be is so we can talk extra **** to you when we are kicking your ass all over the ball field.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
trolls.jpg

Elrich

Addicted to Softballfans
It still makes me smile who ever does it..... ogexpert where oh where are you at.... we need some clarity here

WARNECKE57

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey there's a tourney in Jan.. in Lacey called Frosty balls bring that new team over lots of good teams will be there..fun fun..

Rumor Control

i hear stuff. Lots of stuff. spokane and Cda softball is a small community. A lot of talking goes on and ifyou sit back you hear it all. I hear mark would piss on his teammates to make 2$ a snow mobiel show. Mike M deosnt' care to practic and bitches at his teammates for mistakes they make and never looks at himself. Jimmy is too nice to run a team and throws meet. matt is hurt and won't play with them anyway because they're not good enough.. burk is pissed off at his teammates and unhappy and may not even play next year. YUg won't play and is too far out of shape to do anything. Alot of internal strife and if the gilchrists and steve are the answer then they're not going to compete at all. The lopez brothers are losingall their wild boys and brandon is retiring again. so there goes one good team and it makes two average teams. Not wrorried about them either. The dead bee's aren't going to have anything either. We'll see you on the field and when we do you'll know it's us when w're putting it on you. who is tim jones nd ogexpert?

Thompson

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow It got serious. Hopefully softball is still fun next summer. Or maybe it'll just be a bunch of fights, with everyone telling the other team how much they suck an how much u hate them. Maybe some big team brawls an we can start a website called "509softballfights.com" an all get rich. Gotta have goals right? Just saying.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
i hear stuff. Lots of stuff. spokane and Cda softball is a small community. A lot of talking goes on and ifyou sit back you hear it all. I hear mark would piss on his teammates to make 2$ a snow mobiel show. Mike M deosnt' care to practic and bitches at his teammates for mistakes they make and never looks at himself. Jimmy is too nice to run a team and throws meet. matt is hurt and won't play with them anyway because they're not good enough.. burk is pissed off at his teammates and unhappy and may not even play next year. YUg won't play and is too far out of shape to do anything. Alot of internal strife and if the gilchrists and steve are the answer then they're not going to compete at all. The lopez brothers are losingall their wild boys and brandon is retiring again. so there goes one good team and it makes two average teams. Not wrorried about them either. The dead bee's aren't going to have anything either. We'll see you on the field and when we do you'll know it's us when w're putting it on you. who is tim jones nd ogexpert?

You're worse at English than I am at softball :rolleyes:

Wow It got serious. Hopefully softball is still fun next summer. Or maybe it'll just be a bunch of fights, with everyone telling the other team how much they suck an how much u hate them. Maybe some big team brawls an we can start a website called "509softballfights.com" an all get rich. Gotta have goals right? Just saying.

:D

DogHouse7

Manager
Rumor Control, some of your comments are true. I am old, I am too nice to run a team like that, I can "barely run" though not "barely walk".....come on now. But you forgot fat.
And don't say ugly because then everyone will know you are full of crap!