NFL Week 13: Aren't you a little young for full contact?

3XC

Big Truss
Dallas at Minnesota (TNF) DAL -2.5 43.5
Miami at Baltimore BAL -3.5 41
San Francisco at Chicago CHI -3 43.5
Houston at Green Bay GB -3.5 46.5
Kansas City at Atlanta ATL -4 49
L.A. Rams at New England NE -13.5 46
Detroit at New Orleans NO -5 53.5
Philadelphia at Cincinnati PHI -1 41.5
Denver at Jacksonville DEN -5 41.5
Buffalo at Oakland OAK -3.5 49.5
Tampa Bay at San Diego SD -5.5 47.5
Washington at Arizona ARI -2.5 49.5
N.Y. Giants at Pittsburgh PIT -6 49
Carolina at Seattle SEA -6.5 44.5
Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets (MNF) IND -2.5 49.5

3XC

Big Truss
Dallas only giving 2.5? Seems wrong somehow. They're 10-1 and scoring 30 every week.

Chicago giving 3? I like the Niners here. They actually soundly outplayed hot Miami in the second half last week.

I also like the Giants to cover and Car/Sea to hit the over.

3XC

Big Truss
In no other sport can a NY team (arguably the Giants are the NYC markets A1 team, and the Jets the B team) play so well and get red hot and be more or less overlooked, its kinda crazy, and flies in the face of my East Coast media bias theory. But the Giants are actually the third quietest good team in the NFL. I'd put KC as almost silent, Miami as stealthily quiet, and the Giants as merely low buzz. But yeah, the Giants are IMO a better actual team than the Steelers. The Steelers have been hugely inconsistent this year and have laid some eggs, their defense gets shown up against legit offenses, and Beckham has been playing well of late.

Not saying the Steelers lose at home, but 6 points in the NFL is a lot. I think NY covers.

3XC

Big Truss
Kinda shocked Arizona is giving points, even at home, they have looked like complete ass of late and Palmer is looking shot. But for David Johnson this team wouldn't move the ball at all. Fitz still has crazy hands and route skills but he lost a gear.

Honestly this week looks to have a lot of games I'd pick confidently. A parlay with Washington, the Giants, SF, and the SEA/CAR over would be a play I'd actually make. Would pay what, 1600 on a 100 ticket?

3XC

Big Truss
I'm 100% confident I have better than 16:1 odds on hitting that parlay. I'd say 3:1.

All those spreads are broken. Washington is getting points? SF is too. Both those teams playing much better than their opponents of late. Much better. The Giants at Pittsburgh is dicier but also a bigger spread. And Seattle scoring 3 offensive points last week was a fluke, and there is ZERO doubt in my mind that Bevell and Carroll have something dialed up for this week, and that Carolina's secondary is awful.

Like I said, 3:1, its more likely than not that it doesn't hit, but sure as **** not 16:1.

ntz

tricknollegy
the giants aren't good though, they're 8-3, they're going 9-7 at best, but will most likely finish 8-8

3XC

Big Truss
Tough road schedule yes but they're 8-3 as you said, a teams record speaks for itself. Also they're not 6 points worse than the Steelers IMO. The Steelers are also not as good as people think they are.

ntz

tricknollegy
their last five wins come against teams that have a combined .303 winning percentage

3XC

Big Truss
I think it will look like the Baltimore/Dallas game. At first, Minnesotas defense will hold Dallas in check, but by the 4th quarter, when they're gassed, Dallas will be able to run the ball at will.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Dallas at Minnesota (TNF) DAL -2.5 43.5
Miami at Baltimore BAL -3.5 41
San Francisco at Chicago CHI -3 43.5
Houston at Green Bay GB -3.5 46.5
Kansas City at Atlanta ATL -4 49
L.A. Rams at New England NE -13.5 46
Detroit at New Orleans NO -5 53.5
Philadelphia at Cincinnati PHI -1 41.5
Denver at Jacksonville DEN -5 41.5
Buffalo at Oakland OAK -3.5 49.5
Tampa Bay at San Diego SD -5.5 47.5
Washington at Arizona ARI -2.5 49.5
N.Y. Giants at Pittsburgh PIT -6 49
Carolina at Seattle SEA -6.5 44.5
Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets (MNF) IND -2.5 49.5

going every game because i'm all hyped up and the engine is revved.....

sucker dallas bet.....o/u seems low too, imo. not sure what Vegas knows but screw it. I'll take Dallas and give the points

I like Bmore. Miami looked very bad vs. Frisco and showed what they'll look like when you can't run, which you cant. Also, tannehill likes to dump the ball off and throw short over the middle....i dont think it was a fluke Bmore knocked down a gazillion passes vs. Dalton. I think they see something and can use it. bmore to cover the 3.5

like Houston because they get to the qb so well. this is a bad pick but going gut. short week, they've been up and down and i just like houston's defense to travel well enough

kc/atl over. i think Atlanta is just going to destroy us and put up 35, i think kc can score 21

Rams to cover 13.5 because it's the rams and that's something they'd do. eveyrtime you think they're horrible they go out and do something ridiculous. stupidest team ever

Nola to cover because i'm picking every game

Philly to bounce back and beat cinci because it's the bengals

jags lose by a field goal at home but cover the 5

taking tampa even w/ the flight. i'm a believer and 5.5 is a lot vs. a defense which has been completely stifling

Washington because Zona is the fakest of fake tough guys

like Pitt at home to cover 6.

like the carolina/sea under. cam can't do anything w/ people in his face except get pouty and wilson just ins't healthy and hasn't looked it this year

Jets to beat INdy outright..luck or not luck. Fitz tryna keep that job

3XC

Big Truss
I have little faith in Carolina's ability to do what Tampa did. One, its in Seattle. Two, Gerald McCoy is not on the Panthers. Also, I think that whole game was flukey, and that Seattles O line was humiliated and will play better.

Only way we are under 44.5 is if Cam plays terribly. Its like this: I saw that line, and Immediately thought "Who are the two most overrated defenses in the NFL?" Its these two. These two and the Steelers. Carolina is #1, its not 2015, and their defense is actually not good. Seattle is good at home, still good up the middle, but Carolina has a mobile QB and Seattle plays better against the statues.

Stretch19

Grow up
carolinas defense hasnt really been thought of or rated as good at all this year...they started off by starting a bunch of bums in the secondary and without and outside pass rush; their LB's are stout as usual, but luke is probably gonna miss again this week

their oline is trash and been exposed by teams with good pass rushes all year; they just put the starting and back up center on IR yesterday and signed a dude who hasnt played all year; been without starting LT about the entire season as well

3XC

Big Truss
carolinas defense hasnt really been thought of or rated as good at all this year...they started off by starting a bunch of bums in the secondary and without and outside pass rush; their LB's are stout as usual, but luke is probably gonna miss again this week

their oline is trash and been exposed by teams with good pass rushes all year; they just put the starting and back up center on IR yesterday and signed a dude who hasnt played all year; been without starting LT about the entire season as well
I still take the over, 44.5.

3XC

Big Truss
Also I think Denver covers, this is the week for Booker. He's been unimpressive and got called out, Bibbs is nicked up, this is the week.

Stretch19

Grow up
browns selling christmas eve tickets vs the chargers...for less than a beer

browns.jpg