NFL Week 14: I'll Get You a Tissue, You ****ing Sally

Primo

fat and famous pablo
no booze....i have to announce or basketball tourney tonight. maybe tomrorow night

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Giants are so horrible, unless playing the Pats and Cowboys. By Giants, I mean Eli.

chacha15

rec chip
what made me laugh was ODB jr trying the moonwalk in the endzone with cleats on.

post game interview
um
um um m um um

3XC

Big Truss
Hit on Sproles? Dirty or not dirty. I say dirty but not intentional/ejection dirty, just an attempt to vaporize a dude who is helpless, which is why the rules are what they are. So on a scale of 1 to 5 dirts, with 1 being laboratory clean and 5 being Morris' mirror, its a 4.

Stretch19

Grow up
i definitely dont think the intent was there, but its hard to judge intent.

if you watch the reply you can see sproles lower his head at the last minute so what would have been a hit directly to the chest area becomes his head...3 out of 5, but im biased

i mean sproles is basically on a knee when the contact is made..had he stayed standing and the hit been a half second later, its clean and clean

everett23.jpg

Last edited:

Country469

thats far worse........ I'm kinda ok with payback hits on little guys especially since we don't know the back story completely but trying to keep another man from a career is far worser.

Also the Lig was determined to let the lions win yest and keep the nfc norf race stoked. I was one of 17 people to watch it nationally on my fire stick but Chicago was robbed blind.

3XC

Big Truss
ntz was robbed blind by your fire stick, his wife and kid shivering in the bread line while you twirled your gold pocket watch.

Country469

the picture quality and buffering we such that my watch was more like a plastic casio out of 5 year warranty.