NorCal Roll Call #2

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans

blakcherry329

Anyone taking bp near Redwood City? I'll be in the area from today till Thursday. Thought it would be cool to hit with some of you NorCal SBFers. :D

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone taking bp near Redwood City? I'll be in the area from today till Thursday. Thought it would be cool to hit with some of you NorCal SBFers. :D

Actually, I hit in Redwood City at least once a week. I will PM you when I hear what day we are going to hit there this week.

Wupang

530sports.net
I am your new NorCal Elite Dealer, let me know if I can help you with anything!?

images.jpg

530sports will be having a Grand Opening in Chico,CA, date TBD as we are starting renovations, Friday, Jan 13th!

At GRAND OPENING there will be: hotdogs/hamburgers and a batting cage! I will be selling Elite equipment and apparel as well as many other brands, bats, gloves etc.

Also I will be playing often in Sacramento, Redding, Manteca and the Bay area..so look for me or I may just approach you!

Please, let me know if I can help you in any way! Thank you and have a great 2012 season!

Keoni Pang, Owner 530sports.com
Elite/Taisports Dealer
Email: [email protected]
530-680-2371

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
images.jpg

530sports will be having a Grand Opening in Chico,CA, date TBD as we are starting renovations, Friday, Jan 13th!

At GRAND OPENING there will be: hotdogs/hamburgers and a batting cage! I will be selling Elite equipment and apparel as well as many other brands, bats, gloves etc.

Also I will be playing often in Sacramento, Redding, Manteca and the Bay area..so look for me or I may just approach you!

Please, let me know if I can help you in any way! Thank you and have a great 2012 season!

Keoni Pang, Owner 530sports.com
Elite/Taisports Dealer
Email: [email protected]
530-680-2371

whats the difference between you and our nor cal elite rep????

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
i dont get this holiday off.... LAME!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a bat that i need to break in also... DOUBLE LAME!! have fun without me today guy :(

Looks like we are going to end up hitting in San Mateo. Have to do it next time bro.....

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
Damn, I don't even think I can swing a bat, I'm still sore as **** from saturday.
Getting old and fat sucks...signs I gotta hit the gym.:eek: