NorCal Roll Call #2

Frost

I'm on a boat *****
That was winter time @ Manteca. We played more NSA than Utrip. Besides, you quit in February. You know, when my first baby was in the ICU about 30 minutes after you came and saw her? That was cool. Triple suck me.

No No No.... Last tourney with NorCal was utrip when we beat BPS cuz guna hit a walkoff bomb... You guys ended up playing utrip D that year, remember the guy tried to fight you cuz he was the only one to get elimanated from the same tourney twice?? ... suck it twice

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
That was winter time @ Manteca. We played more NSA than Utrip. Besides, you quit in February. You know, when my first baby was in the ICU about 30 minutes after you came and saw her? That was cool. Triple suck me.

No that was at the creeks... geez your memory sucks now that your in your 30's... and your daughter is perfectly fine now, well not right now cuz shes sick, but you know what i mean... quadruple suck it

Frost

I'm on a boat *****
The guy that got booted was @ Fremont. We beat BPS in Manteca. Remember? We needed you to play some OF and you were acting like a little ***** and crying?

"I don't play OF. I'm an infielder"

Suck it for infinity times 2.

No that was at the creeks... geez your memory sucks now that your in your 30's... and your daughter is perfectly fine now, well not right now cuz shes sick, but you know what i mean... quadruple suck it

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
The guy that got booted was @ Fremont. We beat BPS in Manteca. Remember? We needed you to play some OF and you were acting like a little ***** and crying?

"I don't play OF. I'm an infielder"

Suck it for infinity times 2.

No No No No your wrong... i dont remember playing BPS in manteca... are you talking about the same tourney when you guys had me wear the beedazled pink shirt????? cuz if so we never played BPS.....

Frost

I'm on a boat *****
You're hella lame. G was in costa rica. Vic was pitching. You were crying. We played on Yankee. You blew up chops first swing of the game.

No bedazzled shirt that weekend. You'd be super cool if you still had that shirt.

No No No No your wrong... i dont remember playing BPS in manteca... are you talking about the same tourney when you guys had me wear the beedazled pink shirt????? cuz if so we never played BPS.....

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
You're hella lame. G was in costa rica. Vic was pitching. You were crying. We played on Yankee. You blew up chops first swing of the game.

No bedazzled shirt that weekend. You'd be super cool if you still had that shirt.

i think i still have that shirt somewhere... o i remember that now... they kept buring me in right hella bad... well we all know i aint an outfielder.. but back to the main point my last tourney with NorCal was at the creeks after we beat BPS...

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
How was the tourney yesterday?

the tourney was good. We got there and i noticed some of the teams and i couldnt believe we were the ones to get kicked out. then we go 2-0 and get the number 1 seed in the pool play and we are told by lance that we play at either 415 or 515.. we call him at 3 to see what time we play he says he still doesnt know. ( we were at a buddies house down the street). 335 rolls around and we call him back and he says yea you guys are late, you were supposed to start at 315... WTF??????? some bull**** cuz we come out flat and just not ready yet and ended up losing by 2. Well done lance you ****ed me over twice in 1 weekend...

deathbysoftball

"WINNING!!!!!!!"
Looking for a new D team.... Play middle IF. Played college ball and farwest hardball. Can play OF but been a 5man or 2b last couple years. Played on some good teams. Anyone looking for guys let me know! Thanks