NorCal Roll Call #2

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Charlies in the grass....always sniping me. Air max are just way too comfortable to give up though.

Damn snipers always making people look bad. I just tell people I'm alergic
to grass and either that or my lack of speed has kept
me from having to play outfield.

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
Thoughts on All world tourneys? Never played in one before and my team is looking into it this year, love how their worlds are early Dec and in Vegas. Anybody have any good/bad experiences with All world?

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
Fun to play in, nothing super serious. Sometimes you get more Guaranteed games than other tournies, better prizes, yada yada yada. You dont have to win any NITS or any of that crap to go to their "worlds".

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Thoughts on All world tourneys? Never played in one before and my team is looking into it this year, love how their worlds are early Dec and in Vegas. Anybody have any good/bad experiences with All world?

All World is generally pretty good, the tournies are well run. They almost always allow at least 1 home run in E which can be fun since USSSA usually gives you none. They are also allowing the old stamped bats. There is no qualification process for their Worlds Tourney in Vegas. Downside is that most of their tournaments are smaller and often time smaller tournies can get the shaft. A couple times in the past we have played 8-10 team tournaments on the two outter crappy fields in Fremont, which lead to a long day for a small tourney on some really crappy fields.

Kevo

Addicted to Softballfans
If UTrip ever reclasses me, I'll go back to E ball..LoL

I don't know you personally but I do know Mckinley...and I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I'll shoot him an email and I expect you to be at the next reapers tourney with us lol

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
I don't know you personally but I do know Mckinley...and I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I'll shoot him an email and I expect you to be at the next reapers tourney with us lol

You trying to recruit yourself out of a job?

kjlee85

I think my D/C days are over. If Gil keeps pitching E tourneys i see no reason to ever move up.

Haha Gil was pitching on the team I was playing for. He was a last minute fill in for someone that flaked the night before. It was a throw together team for fun anyways so if someone roster checked us o well. We sucked so it didnt matter anyways !

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Ha that was good there. I usually do my recruiting at the bar friday night....whole different kind of jobs though!

Is this how you and James met? Your special recruiting in that dimly lit bar in the city?

Haha Gil was pitching on the team I was playing for. He was a last minute fill in for someone that flaked the night before. It was a throw together team for fun anyways so if someone roster checked us o well. We sucked so it didnt matter anyways !

Cheaters.

kjlee85

Is this how you and James met? Your special recruiting in that dimly lit bar in the city?

Cheaters.

Someone in our team hit like I think 2-3 home runs in 1 game (one was a granny) and like 4-5 on the day. I think we would have had a better chance winning a game in D.