North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Grand Forks has the facilities etc to host a great tourney. But they definitely need to move away from the straight round robin format. They need to add in some sort of playoff format or it will turn teams away in the future. Also if it rains they need to keep up with the updates on their facebook page and site cant leave people guessing for times and diamonds.

Chad

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Grand Forks has the facilities etc to host a great tourney. But they definitely need to move away from the straight round robin format. They need to add in some sort of playoff format or it will turn teams away in the future. Also if it rains they need to keep up with the updates on their facebook page and site cant leave people guessing for times and diamonds.

Chad

Exactly. Straight round robin sucks.

sendit69

The GRAND FORKS JULY CLASSIC!
"Only Tournament that matters"
1tLAnbI.png

Real shocker here Grand Forks begging teams to come play in their tournament. Facilities are great out there beside the fact the fields hold water as well as NDshotokan holds beer. Tournaments there have continuously been run poorly, they need to get someone in there that has less on their plate. From what I've heard Hutton is a good guy but I am sure his priorities are family, wounded warriors, work, and Grand Forks softball.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Good tourney this weekend. 1st Class Mortgage with an impressive showing to take the title. They're the real deal this year. Gotta give Ground Round credit for battling back through the losers bracket, but they couldn't pull off the double dip.

A lot of real good games. Grand Forks teams showing they mean business by knocking off some very solid ball clubs that came to play.

A big thanks to all the out of town teams that came! Hopefully we see some teams make the trek to Minot for the State Fair tourney in two weeks.

sendit69

Good tourney this weekend. 1st Class Mortgage with an impressive showing to take the title. They're the real deal this year. Gotta give Ground Round credit for battling back through the losers bracket, but they couldn't pull off the double dip.

A lot of real good games. Grand Forks teams showing they mean business by knocking off some very solid ball clubs that came to play.

A big thanks to all the out of town teams that came! Hopefully we see some teams make the trek to Minot for the State Fair tourney in two weeks.

There was a tournament in Grand Forks??? And who the Hell is 1st Class Mortgage??? Is it a Rec team that played up??? Must have been some pretty weak teams playing if some Rec team came and beat up on all the "Class" teams that attended such a prestigious tournament.

Jim_Chimney

There was a tournament in Grand Forks??? And who the Hell is 1st Class Mortgage??? Is it a Rec team that played up??? Must have been some pretty weak teams playing if some Rec team came and beat up on all the "Class" teams that attended such a prestigious tournament.

https://gfsoftball01.worldsecuresystems.com/assets/c-d.pdf

Gee, that's weird.. looks like some pretty solid class teams on the bracket. Get at least a partial clue before you randomly talk trash, kiddo~

sendit69

I wonder what it's like to be a softball groupie that plays rec ball and in their free time watches Class teams play just wishing one day they could be good enough to play class ball. But also sits on the bleachers telling everyone how they hit bombs all the time and plays rec just because they don't want to leave their buddy's team. Oh yeah and don't forget the guy that always loses out of tournaments early and blames it on not having a full team.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Awwww, did I hurt your feelings? Had to resort to personal attacks. Probably a good thing you hide your identity.

Jim_Chimney

I wonder what it's like to be a softball groupie that plays rec ball and in their free time watches Class teams play just wishing one day they could be good enough to play class ball. But also sits on the bleachers telling everyone how they hit bombs all the time and plays rec just because they don't want to leave their buddy's team. Oh yeah and don't forget the guy that always loses out of tournaments early and blames it on not having a full team.

I too wonder what it's like. Unfortunately, I've been stuck playing class ball now for the last 4 years... it stinks :eek:

lol, sweet random rant though. I do hope this and your idiotic post from yesterday have made you feel better.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
In Platinum:
1. The Box
2. The other Box
3. Coors light

In Gold:
1. DMVW
2. Some team with a purple Worth that dropped bombs.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone from "****enson law" on here.. they had a nice run in tier 3 in Bloomington firemans this wknd.. lost their 1st game then won 8 or 9 games in a row to come back and take 3rd..

You must not understand upper Wednesday league there are only 4 teams. No one else will play (box, mmb, trophy haus, randalls)
Being a B team is yet to be seen.. Cross that bridge when it comes...