NSA E Super Worlds, Rock Hill, SC

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah playing D1 baseball i imagine he is definitely legit; there will be some good teams there im sure, i know a few from the area that are very good that i feel will have a legit shot to win it.

last time the E was held in rock hill a CA team won it. probably the best team ive seen from top to bottom in person. they played E but could have competed at D or C no problem, they were legit

We are an ok team not a D or C team by any means though. At least not by cali standards. I have no clue what it is like everywhere else though. There are at least two other teams that I know are going from cali that are good teams. Invision and Shorty's Crew are both solid. Our defense is solid but, our hitting is E. lol

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah we are better defensively as well i think but hit it good most of the time. we are one of the few teams around here that just free swings, dont have any guys that judy or place the ball unfortunately; a lot of the SC teams are good at that and its tough to defend.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah we are better defensively as well i think but hit it good most of the time. we are one of the few teams around here that just free swings, dont have any guys that judy or place the ball unfortunately; a lot of the SC teams are good at that and its tough to defend.

Texas Leaguers are my least favorite lol

Stretch19

Grow up
the IFs at Cherry Park are pretty hard and the ball seems to carry well so if teams are smart, they will chop down and use that to their advantage; we hit 52/275 throughout the year and those ****ers bounce like crazy

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
the IFs at Cherry Park are pretty hard and the ball seems to carry well so if teams are smart, they will chop down and use that to their advantage; we hit 52/275 throughout the year and those ****ers bounce like crazy

good to know :D

Stretch19

Grow up
no problem...give yall something to work on over the course of the next 2 weeks :)

hopefully it gets in your head and you completely change your approach at the plate, haha...only if you play us of course

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
no problem...give yall something to work on over the course of the next 2 weeks :)

hopefully it gets in your head and you completely change your approach at the plate, haha...only if you play us of course

I had to think about that for a second before you said that too. lol Friend or Foe hahahahahah

Stretch19

Grow up
haha, friends at the Super 8, friends while watching games at the park, friends up until the point we see eachother in the bracket, friendly foes while playing then friends again after we get done tapping that ass, haha

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
haha, friends at the Super 8, friends while watching games at the park, friends up until the point we see eachother in the bracket, friendly foes while playing then friends again after we get done tapping out , haha

There fixed for ya. :D

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Leaving a week from tomorrow and it looks like the weather may be decent. Hope it stays that way:D

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
:D:D

We have a bunch of idiots that have no bat control :mad:

Stretch19

Grow up
:D:D

We have a bunch of idiots that have no bat control :mad:

hahahah, youve got a couple guys that placed the ball well, your 1b hit it backside against us real well Sat, but then got shut down Sunday; the big LH hoss of a catcher blew one out about 306' the first game if i recall correctly :D

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
hahahah, youve got a couple guys that placed the ball well, your 1b hit it backside against us real well Sat, but then got shut down Sunday; the big LH hoss of a catcher blew one out about 306' the first game if i recall correctly :D

And that was with a White Steel... In the NSA State championship, he hit 3 HRs in the first game... gave them 8 runs on his own!!

Yeah, Knox (Leadoff hitter) hits backside and middle pretty good... we just have 2-3 that really need to work on backside during the winter..

Stretch19

Grow up
And that was with a White Steel... In the NSA State championship, he hit 3 HRs in the first game... gave them 8 runs on his own!!

Yeah, Knox (Leadoff hitter) hits backside and middle pretty good... we just have 2-3 that really need to work on backside during the winter..

wait, werent you the big LH catcher? i thought when we talked earlier you said you played C?

yall did have 2 guys rotating though huh?

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah knox was killing it oppo the first game, he must have really enjoyed our P Bam talking to him over there on 1st; Bam was quiet on Sunday and he didnt do a thing haha

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
well damn, here i was thinking you were the left with the camo sleeves on...what was his name?

Tony Covan (AKA Co-Co)... He can hit it just as far as anyone that I know.... which is not good with that progressive rule...

He hit one at Pine Grove in Lexington that diverted an airplane attemtping to land at the Columbia airport... :D

Stretch19

Grow up
hahahaa, nice...im guessing hes the one that doesnt actually catch the ball real well, right? i noticed knox having to cover home a couple times from 1b and then the SS acted real surprised when he caught a relay from Guff to get a guy out at the plate

Stretch19

Grow up
updated list:

EJ Softball [VA]
Cotner Funeral Home [OH]
Legit Softball [WI]
Carolina Thunder [SC]
Aftershock Reloaded [GA]
007 [RI]
lake city solutions [IN]
GLP [CA]
Shorty's Crew [CA]
AC/Nuzbacks [MD]
Martin Roofing [VA]
Shenadoah Moose [VA]
Warriors Softball [MI]
VooDoo [SC]
420 Softball [MA]
Team Silverback [IN]
Got It [OK]
after hours [KY]
Wittmer Brothers [IN]
Krazy Ottos [MD]
Earlybirds Softball [IN]
Rock Run Repair [IN]
Tribe Softball [MO]
Invision [CA]
HITMEN SOFTBALL* [NC]
Seedslingers [NC]
Prime Cuts [IL]
ryle construction [IN]
Bobby D's [NJ]
GUARDSMEN [VA]
Ga Dynasty [GA]
Gimp Softball* [NC]
SHS SPORTS [GA]
Blackwater [IL]
Swamp Donkeys [SC]
Structural LLC [MD]
High Voltage [KY]
Colonial #4 [PA]
K6 Sports [IL]
MJ Acres/Raber Concrete [IN]
Damage Inc. [IN]
Yard Dogs Softball [KY]
Granville Crusaders [NC]
Spectrum Softball [MA]
Strikers [GA]
Hornets* [NC]
Apply Pressure Ent* [NC]
Big Apple Tickets [NJ]
Shenanigan's [PA]
Unleashed [GA]
SMOOTH SOFTBALL [FL]
J Dawgs [GA]
G&G [GA]
Apocalypse Softball [MO]
In Memory [VA]
Team Revenge [AL]
Smashmouth* [NC]
Sportrax of Ohio [OH]
LUGNUTZ * [TN]
RPN/Taylormade [VA]

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
hahahaa, nice...im guessing hes the one that doesnt actually catch the ball real well, right? i noticed knox having to cover home a couple times from 1b and then the SS acted real surprised when he caught a relay from Guff to get a guy out at the plate

Yeah.... I have had my teammates tell me "Dude, you need to be out there all the time, Covan cant catch"... Problem is, if Co-Co only EHs... he struggles, so we switch on and off... Hell, I dont care... If I had my way, I would only bring my bats to the complex...

As for next weekend, Im not sure if he is playing...

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah i could tell by how the SS acted on a 50 foot throw from Guff he wasnt on the team for his defensive abilities

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
updated list:

EJ Softball [VA]
Cotner Funeral Home [OH]
Legit Softball [WI]
Carolina Thunder [SC]
Aftershock Reloaded [GA]
007 [RI]
lake city solutions [IN]
GLP [CA]
Shorty's Crew [CA]
AC/Nuzbacks [MD]
Martin Roofing [VA]
Shenadoah Moose [VA]
Warriors Softball [MI]
VooDoo [SC]
420 Softball [MA]
Team Silverback [IN]
Got It [OK]
after hours [KY]
Wittmer Brothers [IN]
Krazy Ottos [MD]
Earlybirds Softball [IN]
Rock Run Repair [IN]
Tribe Softball [MO]
Invision [CA]
HITMEN SOFTBALL* [NC]
Seedslingers [NC]
Prime Cuts [IL]
ryle construction [IN]
Bobby D's [NJ]
GUARDSMEN [VA]
Ga Dynasty [GA]
Gimp Softball* [NC]
SHS SPORTS [GA]
Blackwater [IL]
Swamp Donkeys [SC]
Structural LLC [MD]
High Voltage [KY]
Colonial #4 [PA]
K6 Sports [IL]
MJ Acres/Raber Concrete [IN]
Damage Inc. [IN]
Yard Dogs Softball [KY]
Granville Crusaders [NC]
Spectrum Softball [MA]
Strikers [GA]
Hornets* [NC]
Apply Pressure Ent* [NC]
Big Apple Tickets [NJ]
Shenanigan's [PA]
Unleashed [GA]
SMOOTH SOFTBALL [FL]
J Dawgs [GA]
G&G [GA]
Apocalypse Softball [MO]
In Memory [VA]
Team Revenge [AL]
Smashmouth* [NC]
Sportrax of Ohio [OH]
LUGNUTZ * [TN]
RPN/Taylormade [VA]

Up to 60 teams now. Still can't believe that the D has 80+ teams.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah thats a lot for NSA since you actually have to qualify and all...im good with 60 though, of that list im sure 10 wont show...50+ teams makes for a good tourney

Yeah it should be a good tourney. The team you said won it last time from Cali was the Softball Junkies. They won C worlds last year too. Really good local team.