For Sale Official 12.5" Wilson SBF Exclusive A2000 SP125 Fielding Glove Pre-Sale Thread

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
OK here it is. I am being told by Wilson it SHOULD be mid July on this. DO NOT put that in stone. They have to check with the factory after I give them a PO for the glove.

For the PO to happen I am taking non refundable pre-orders. I will give them a PO for the glove once I hit 25% pre-orders. I will let you all know when we hit it. PM me for pricing milocoman

Pre-order pace is going well. We are not to 25% yet but getting there so I will send Wilson the PO on Friday to get it rolling.

I plan to keep the pre-order open until 6/10.

Massive thread on the evolution of this glove is here:

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1421550

Currently it is being made as is. A2000 is Vietnam made now. I have requested the following and will know more in the coming week if this can happen.

Wider Web - won't happen. After a few web sizes this one worked out best for proper break in.
Tighter Finger Stalls - telling factory to add 1MM on each side so the finger stall will narrow by 2MM each.
Pro Stiff - We decided not to do this.
Extra Long Laces - Yes

Once it arrives the glove will sell for $259.95. It will be very limited in quantity.

26351269264_46132d6980_z.jpg

Highlights include

4 Loop Hand Stall
All OT leather
Split welting
TF21 Web
12.5" in size
Classic Wilson Patches and yellow embroidery

If you have any questions check the thread above, they are probably answered.

Emperor

Star Player
only because i dont want to go through that massive thread, what is the model number on this going to be? anything that will make it stand out as a SBF exclusive other than the features?

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
only because i dont want to go through that massive thread, what is the model number on this going to be? anything that will make it stand out as a SBF exclusive other than the features?

I believe it's going to be sp125 as they are considering making part of their slow pitch line.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
50 PM's to go through. Trying to get email done first then I will hit all of you back. Happy Monday!!