Official 2021 Last AB Thread

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Over 40 mens league. Chopper to 2b, beat out the throw for the double play. It was my 15th or 16th AB of the night. Worked all day, double header at 6:00, stayed to fill in with a team at 8:30. 24 innings in the OF and lots of base running. I was dead. Could barely swing the bat.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
10' line drive over the middle, shot the gap for a stand up triple. Grunt Style is a sick bat.

Over 40 playoffs start tonight.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Fly out to CF. We were up 12 or 13 in the last inning and I was bet 1 can of PBR that I couldn't hit a HR through the uprights on the football field behind the CF fence. It's only about 305 to the goal posts. I hit it dead in line but got under it just a bit and flew out on the warning track. Came up about 30' short.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
1st round playoffs tonight wasn't going to play as I've been trying to heal from bruised Achilles haven't play in nearly a month, our team was missing 3 of our younger starters so gave it a whirl.
4 games

1- single 5 6 hole
2- dbl over lc head
3- went ofer (my Achilles and hip were effecting me)
4- bloop single

We went 3-1 on the night and advanced to semis nxt week

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Heavy bats are money
I used to swing heavy when the Worth Mayhem XL came out. 30oz with 1oz end load. I could mash with it but it was all pull. Just too heavy for me to hit with any control. After a season I sold it and went back to 27s