Official CFB Thread

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
I went with bowls from the current administration..........cuz why look at anything else. As I said, we get better bowl games than we deserve for money reasons, so if you don't factor playing better competition than deserved, why even look at the record. Especially when we all know bowl games that don't end in "title game" don't mean ****, to anyone. Caring about bowl games other than the playoff is a farce at best. Has ND under Kelly been the biggest chokers on the planet, yup. But this team really really reminds me of a certain team that lost to VA tech early and then went on to win a NT no one predicted as well.

@ 8-0 Miami on ABC 8 pm ET, -3.5 ND to open
I actually watched the game. Probably not the game you wanted me to watch to prove they don't fold in big games. They looked overwhelmed. Georgia could be out now too. Auburn crushed them and Alabama who squeaked by Miss State still has to play Auburn too. If they had trouble with Miss States running game they best buckle up for Auburn. Miami/Clemson looks a lot more interesting now.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Yeah, I'm not sure how a Clemson team that beat Auburn early, beat VT by 14 and then NC State by 7, but lost to 4-6 Syracuse is #2, but Oklahoma which has beat OSU and OK state by double digits on the road, and TCU by 18 including back to back weeks, and only loss was to a decent Iowa State team is below them. I think Miami might be getting too much credit for beating a Notre Dame team that got credit for losing by one to a Georgia team that just lost by 30. I thought it should have been Bama, Oklahoma, Miami and Clemson in that order. Honestly, I might have even put Oklahoma one and Bama two. Bama's SoS is pretty weak right now but they've earned the right to get some benefit of the doubt. Oklahoma has the best body of work to me right now. Keep in mind I hate Baker Mayfield but that Oklahoma team is good. It would be intersting to see Clemson's defense against Oklahoma's offense. Honestly, I would rather see Auburn's defense against Oklahoma's offense but that might still be a few weeks away from being a possibility.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
1. Oklahoma
2. Clemson
3. Auburn
4. Wisconsin
tomorrow maybe?

Realistically Wisconsin should be #1 over two teams with a loss and one with two losses, but I know they haven't played anyone. Oh yeah, they are 61st in the Sagarin SoS rankings, only 7 spots behind Alabama's SoS ,and that's after Alabama played Auburn lol.

Morris

The Rookie
Big 10 is the most competitive conference if you go top to bottom numbnuts. Sec has three teams then it's all garbage. Acc has two then garbage. Big 12 lol, PAC lol.

Morris

The Rookie
wisconsin has had a bull**** schedule cause they're in the west side of it. I think they're overrated, but the exact same can be said against bama. Their top win is lsu lol.

Country469

The playoff isn't about top to bottom numbnuts. Who cares if the big 10's #7 team would beat the SEC #5 team. Its absolutely irrelevant. The best team in big 10 was multiple losses and lost bad at home to Big 12 champ. You're busy loling at big 12 and yet they owned your team. lol.

Also if you think a road win in the SEC is the same as going at Northwestern or Minnesota you're higher than I wanna get after work.

Morris

The Rookie
The playoff isn't about top to bottom numbnuts. Who cares if the big 10's #7 team would beat the SEC #5 team. Its absolutely irrelevant. The best team in big 10 was multiple losses and lost bad at home to Big 12 champ. You're busy loling at big 12 and yet they owned your team. lol.

Also if you think a road win in the SEC is the same as going at Northwestern or Minnesota you're higher than I wanna get after work.
I didn't say anything about the playoff retard. You said the big 10 is trash, and it's just simply not true.