Official Mavsrule owes us thread

Big Pope Daddy

Christ Follower
frontstmaui said:
I thought I had been deleted with the other post.... I will edit the beat down portion myself because now that I read it, it does sound bad...

MY BAD:( :( :(

I was beginning to wonder what mod did what to you.....I did not think any of us have been anything but helpful in this!!!

Big Johnson

Knob Stickers
Big Pope Daddy said:
I am thinking maybe you guys do not want to push him that far away yet...if you play ball with him, talk with him!!! Not over the phone, but in person. Shoot, the guy has bats, doesn't he? I am sure he has some worth some $$$....maybe we can get those as payment for the debt he owes, or someone can hold them until the debt here gets paid.

The guy is a crook, and worse than that, by coming back here under a different name and fooling everyone, it makes him have the intent to never solve a bad deal. Any real man would have owned up to his mistake, and taken care of it.

I am sure your team mates would vouch for the fact that the bats are not his.....especially since he must have used at least $1300 from littlejeff and the other members of this thread to purchase said bats.
I agree if you push him away he'll just do it again to other people under a different name chit steal all his gear and we can sell it to pay his debt's see how he likes it.

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
Imagine playing ball with a guy who is alway willing to fill in, play any position, brings his wife and kids to the games.
That is why so many people vouched for him in the beginning.
I figured he got a great deal on the balls and got in over his head but would be able to get it straight. Obviously that has not happened yet.
More is being done than what you are reading, we are trying to get this settled so we can go back to arguing about 400' shots.
I have 3 dozen balls I got from him in the beginning. I will send them to someone he owes that post their address here.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Yes, I am an a$$.

Sorry Adam........ Tell you what, pm me your address and I will send you a matching pair of aloha shirts for the twins as an "I'm sorry" for accusing you of deleting my thread.

The good kind too!

Only thing is you gotta take a picture of them in 'em and post it!

sh29

To possibly shed a different light on this situation, if he truly was out to rip everyone off......why did he click the right buttons during my Paypal claim and send me my refund??

Granted, I paid for my balls on June 1st and filed the claim on June 26th....but if he was out to rip us all off, why do you think he gave me a refund only 8 hours after I filed my claim?

Of course, I was as frustrated as everyone else is now.....and I'm dismayed over how Scot has handled this whole situation, but why not let my claim sit and clear out the account (seemingly like he's done now) and not give me a refund, if his plan was to take us all for the $$$$??

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
sh29 said:
To possibly shed a different light on this situation, if he truly was out to rip everyone off......why did he click the right buttons during my Paypal claim and send me my refund??

Granted, I paid for my balls on June 1st and filed the claim on June 26th....but if he was out to rip us all off, why do you think he gave me a refund only 8 hours after I filed my claim?

Of course, I was as frustrated as everyone else is now.....and I'm dismayed over how Scot has handled this whole situation, but why not let my claim sit and clear out the account (seemingly like he's done now) and not give me a refund, if his plan was to take us all for the $$$$??

Good intentions set aside, why did he change his name? Why didn't he post as trying to sell the balls to make things right with his OG deal. Why did he take the money out of PayPal before product was sent. I would understand 3 or 4 dozen slipping through the cracks but almost 30? A good gesture on his part toward you seems to be worth 30 dozen lost cases in the bush for him.

How many buttons is he gonna push to refund now? And what if you were one of them?

People keep posting excuses and sympathy for a guy who has continually ripped people off.

That is the frustrating thing for board members who have to prove themselves GTG before buying something. What is the point of having an honor system with a group of people who have no HONOR.

I am not saying you are siding with him but by posting support, you perpetuate the next guy who skizzles someone for $1000 into thinking "Hey, it's all ok... I refunded SOME of the money."

When this type of thing is strictly not allowed/accepted by the board, it will diminish.

That should be the goal. By outing this guys info., it lets other would-be thieves realize they WILL get caught and they WILL be found and held accountable. That is my only goal. Nobody EVER deserves to be physically assaulted. But accountability starts with knowing the responsible party. I guarantee that if a Law enforcement agency got wind of this deal, there would be a mail fraud case pending due to the amount of $. (Over $500 I think is a felony..not sure)

A police officer on his Door step would definately get his attention.

sh29 said:
Possibly a good find, Jay.

Someone should PM BigDaddyZach to see if his best friend Scot has moved from Colorado to Texas within the past year or so.....

yes scott has just moved from colo to tx.i know scott also,bought some balls from him too(i picked mine up personally).the last time i spoke with him(about 2 months ago or more),he had said the place where the balls he was getting had dried up all of a sudden.i had talked to him last before any of this had come up.
scotty you need to make this right for the people here.

papabear66

Soy el papá grande
Frontstmaui, I don't know you....I don't know if you bought balls, or if your just a loud mouth....I am doing what I can do to help.....if it doesn't sound like enough for you, come to 409 Moore Street, Winnsboro, Texas and call me a thief and a liar:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I will be right here waiting for you.

shifty1

Canadian Beaver Lover
AdamHad'em said:
So that will be 3 teams he'll have removed himself from as long as this issue is not being dealt with.

Why are people removing them from their teams... they should have him out to the games... only to find out that all his teammates are people he ripped off.;) :cool:

Frigging douchebag.:mad:

Big Pope Daddy

Christ Follower
Ok, before this continues into us bashing each other, Scot Terry, aka Mavsrule and razorback00 is the only one who is NOT good to go. Others that knew him down in Texas obviously did not realize this was razorback00 who ripped off one board member (littlejeff2). Is he ripping off others now? I hope that this is kinda like the DanB situation where he sent the money in and got ripped off somehow by his dealer....

But, if he has the money to play ball, have bats, etc, he has the ability to create income to pay back those that lost out. He is responsible for this, and, again, it ALL comes down to communication. If someone communicates what is going on, then things can be worked out. He has had time to play ball, etc, since this started. He has time to communicate with those that are owed. I know he does not want to because no one wants to talk to people about money they owe someone. Nearly everyone has avoided answering the phone knowing that a bill collector is calling at one point in their life.

But, eventually, you gotta pick up that phone and make things right. I highly doubt Scot has not been back to see what was going on. Scot, you are probably reading this right now. By the nearest tabulation, you owe over $1300 to board brothers, going back to your old name, razorback00.

Come back, and settle your debt.

bsmac25

Addicted to Softballfans
Very stand up thing to do. No one wants someone like this on their team. See you around Larry...and Mike, look forward to meeting you

bsmac25

Addicted to Softballfans
bb666b77 said:
yes scott has just moved from colo to tx.i know scott also,bought some balls from him too(i picked mine up personally).the last time i spoke with him(about 2 months ago or more),he had said the place where the balls he was getting had dried up all of a sudden.i had talked to him last before any of this had come up.
scotty you need to make this right for the people here.

I may be mistaken, but if I were to guess, I'd say he was buying the balls from the fields in Carrollton. They started using new balls this year and they were selling last year's balls still in inventory for $5 a dozen. And I can vouch that those balls are all gone because I inquired about them last week

hitnpeas

<font color="Red">Banned MOODEROIDER</font>
frontstmaui just a little info....

Most of the local guys you are asking to step up and do something would in a heart beat if they felt they could be of assistance. I myself take your words personally as when the whole Stix#10 thing went down, I met this dirtbag at the local fedex and got every bat he had in possesion shipped out to where they needed to go. Sat out in the parking lot in 100+ degree temps boxing all that $hit up too. I also collected money from guys on the board to buy a boy in Florida a bat whos dad got ripped off by him. I dont need a pat on the back for that gesture, but to say we should be doing more is off base. We try to take care of our community here in N.TX. I DO NOT see mavsrule and have only met him once. Bob and I are not allowing him to play with us in our upcoming tourney as that is about all the leverage we have. Papabear lives probably 80-100 miles from this guy, so that is what he has to offer as well. You see Texas is a pretty big place. It isnt just a walk across the pineapple field to collect a debt. There is traffic to tend with and most of us have lives outside of being the local bouncer for the board. We will help if we run into him, but to ridicule us for not stomping a mudhole in his a$$ on his front porch, is really out of line and would be out of character for most in handling a crappy situation. If I see Scott, you can bet I will address this with him, and if able, I will help in the shipping of these balls. That is what I can do at this time and I know the others are giving their best effort as well. It isnt like we live next door him as it appears is your perception. Peace....

Last edited:
L

lucaswelper

Is a cell # and address for this loser that out of line to ask for?

At least we'd know where to send the authorities...

[edit] Definately asking about mavsrule only, the hopefully obvious target of my 'loser' comment' [/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

OverDaFence

At Fanatics
CALM DOWN EVERYBODY...

This is an issue with MAVSRULE/RAZORBACK. I understand everyones frustrations.

I do believe everyone is trying to help that can. As far as folks bashing or upsetting each other back and forth, save your energy.

I have done deals with MOSTLY everyone in this thread. Even the original Razorback. However, he has obvioulsy dropped the ball, no pun intended.

We need to get a hold of this JERK, not each other. Put our efforts out towards getting him to PAY UP.

Sonic, what IP was he using before? Does his IP match another member that is active now? Wonder if he is lurking in this thread.

Lets stay focused and see what we can do to get this resolved. No more bashing of each other. The facts are the facts and this guy has really let a lot of people down.

Sonic, please sticky this until resolved since there are so many people involved.

Peas, you're right, Texas is more than a walk across. that place is FRICKEN huge. It should be like 2 states....:D

I am off to work, but if anyone might have his home number or where he works, that is a start. I will make some inquiries today if I have time.

Bert

AdamHad'em

King of the whooo?
frontstmaui said:
I thought I had been deleted with the other post.... I will edit the beat down portion myself because now that I read it, it does sound bad...

MY BAD:( :( :(

It was all good til you called me a "Mod". That's where it went to hell. :D ;)

I'm sensitive about this because I'm not sure what the hell is going on with Scot, and am having trouble accepting that the guy is a crook. I've spent some time with him after a few games drinking beer, his wife and kids in tow, and NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER would have even begun to suspect him of being anything but a stand up guy. I don't know why he's not refunding $$, or cleaning up the LittleJeff deal, but I am having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that this guy is a crook. I can see the LittleJeff situation, and what's happening here, but if you guys had spent any time with him you'd be just as perplexed as those of us who know him are. All this just doesn't make sense, but here it is right in front of us.

I'll call him here shortly, but I suspect I'll get voicemail. We have a game this Friday, so hopefully he'll call me back to let me know if he'll be there.

AdamHad'em

King of the whooo?
OverDaFence said:
I am off to work, but if anyone might have his home number or where he works, that is a start. I will make some inquiries today if I have time.

Bert

Scot's wife banks pretty good as an engineer, so he doesn't have to work. All I know of his address here is he lives near Eastchase Blvd and I-30. All that tells me is that he lives in 1 of the 20 or so apartment complexes in that area. I've got his cell phone # and that's about it.

I'd pony up the dozen balls I bought from him, but I sent them to a civilian buddy working in Iraq who needed them alot more than I did.

Last edited:

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
He has used 3 different ISP's Earthlink dialup, Level3 dialup and Charter Cable.
On Earthlink there are alot of users who have the same IP's but no one on the Charter or level3 with the same IP as him.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
AdamHad'em said:
It was all good til you called me a "Mod". That's where it went to hell. :D ;)

I'm sensitive about this because I'm not sure what the hell is going on with Scot, and am having trouble accepting that the guy is a crook. I've spent some time with him after a few games drinking beer, his wife and kids in tow, and NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER would have even begun to suspect him of being anything but a stand up guy. I don't know why he's not refunding $$, or cleaning up the LittleJeff deal, but I am having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that this guy is a crook. I can see the LittleJeff situation, and what's happening here, but if you guys had spent any time with him you'd be just as perplexed as those of us who know him are. All this just doesn't make sense, but here it is right in front of us.

I'll call him here shortly, but I suspect I'll get voicemail. We have a game this Friday, so hopefully he'll call me back to let me know if he'll be there.

I'm right there w/ you man, i just can't figure it out. Never in a millions years thought something like this would be brought on by him. I don't know him well enough to have his contact info, but we've played alot together, and he's a great player. Hopefully all this gets resolved b/c this will kill alot of his relationships w/ the people he plays with.

wendogg

Addicted to Softballfans
i want to publicly thank bob, obagain, i pm'ed him on his offer about the balls he has, and am getting a dozen of them, i also am sending whatever i get from my paypal claim(balls or money) to him in my thanks.......i also want to apologize again for my saying you guys vouching for him are losing credibility, i was mad, and just spoke my mind, it was wrong of me, this mavsrule guy is scum, not you guys....thanks to bob and sorry to everyone else.

BRAIN

Rookie
bsmac25 said:
I may be mistaken, but if I were to guess, I'd say he was buying the balls from the fields in Carrollton. They started using new balls this year and they were selling last year's balls still in inventory for $5 a dozen. And I can vouch that those balls are all gone because I inquired about them last week

Yeah those are the balls. I don't get why he didn't ship them? I mean I know he bought over 50 dozen balls so it wasn't like he was selling something he didn't have. :confused: I bought some from him when he first got them and his car was full of dozens of boxes of balls so I know he had them. I don't know what happened to him. I thought his real name was Scott Chambers but it appears I don't know much about him cuz others are saying heis Scott Terry. Hell I'm confused now but I hardly ever see him and now that he has been dismissed from our tourney teams, I will never see him. I hope he is somehow reading all these posts and makes things right for everyone!

.:BigStick:.

Starting Player
Just read the whole thing and all i can say is "wow". It sucks to have someone come into TX and pull this. It looks bad for all of us IMO and I personally appreciate all those guys trying to make it work. I hope you guys get your refunds or shipments.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
My goal was not to be a "LOUD MOUTH" or to bash any Texas Guys. My goal, simply put was to express how frustrating it is for I and I am sure OTHER board members it is to see a guy who blatantly messed up being backed by a lot of you. If he is as solid as you say being a family guy and great to hang with, I understand. But if he sees people he knows getting his back and little repercussion, this will continue. If I were to go to Texas to do anything it would be to p[lay some ball with you DFW guys, see a Rangers game, have some wings at the Hooters next to Arlington Stadium, go tubing down the guadalupe river and then maybe... just maybe. Look for Scot Terry and give him some ****. But why waste a trip to Tejas for just that.

Wasn't calling anyone but MAV/razor a thief.

Anyone coming out to Hawaii will be met with a Mai Tai and a Beach Chair.

That's my Promise to you.

I bought some Carrolton Balls fromEl Osito and arrived quickly.

I have spoken my thoughts and do not need to comment further. I will read this thread but will no longer post.

:D :D :D Loud Mouth OUT!!!:D :D :D

BRAIN

Rookie
frontstmaui said:
Anyone coming out to Hawaii will be met with a Mai Tai and a Beach Chair.

That's my Promise to you.

I bought some Carrolton Balls fromEl Osito and arrived quickly.

I have spoken my thoughts and do not need to comment further. I will read this thread but will no longer post.

:D :D :D Loud Mouth OUT!!!:D :D :D

I was in kanapali a few weeks ago. Wish i'd of known there was a baller over there. Those Mai Tai's are pretty dam good to. :D If you do come to TX you can bet you will be treated good. :)

Dirty sancho

Addicted to Softballfans
Sonic625 said:
He has used 3 different ISP's Earthlink dialup, Level3 dialup and Charter Cable.
On Earthlink there are alot of users who have the same IP's but no one on the Charter or level3 with the same IP as him.
I dont have his number anymore, but he just took mine and put it in his blackberry.....If I do get his number I will pm it yall.....I see him about twice a week, now probably never.......I knew him as scott chambers also.

on another matter: I hear theres an opening on the hurricane roster????:D

Scott get this settled, we all know you have at least three bats to sell, and they are pretty hotttt too.......

ds

killerbay

Out of Retirement!
I don't believe I just read this whole thread, I will talk to Scott face to face this weekend, he told me all the balls have shipped, there are none left @ his house. No, I will not post his number. If you don't get them this weekend, I would suggest filing a paypal claim as that is how most of you paid. I honestly don't know how this happened as I know he had over 50 dozen balls and I got about 7 of them and hand delivered some of them for him to local guys. I hope you guys still get your balls and if not, I hope you do the paypal refund thing.

Ki

Big Pope Daddy

Christ Follower
killerbay said:
I don't believe I just read this whole thread, I will talk to Scott face to face this weekend, he told me all the balls have shipped, there are none left @ his house. No, I will not post his number. If you don't get them this weekend, I would suggest filing a paypal claim as that is how most of you paid. I honestly don't know how this happened as I know he had over 50 dozen balls and I got about 7 of them and hand delivered some of them for him to local guys. I hope you guys still get your balls and if not, I hope you do the paypal refund thing.

Ki

How about you allow him to sign on at your house and try to explain things to the angry crowd? BTW, remind him he STILL owes littlejeff2 $400 from when he used his old username, razorback00.

I am sure many people are already filing paypal claims....but it may not help if there is no money in his paypal account. How about he just comes back and makes it all right.