Official Mavsrule owes us thread

bigbrew

New Old Rookie
The only reason Scot had not refunded BJ's money was because the only two people on that list that had closed their claims, were Madsunz and Lglarum. Thank you two, by the way. His only leverage for getting his money back from the open claims, was BJ's open deal. Which is why I was asking others to close their claims. Well, no one listened. In other words, everyone had open claims, but also had their balls. Now that BJ's deal is done, he loses his money. The "mob" hates Scot and thinks he is a scammer, but in all reality, the only thing he did wrong was very slow shipping and one bad deal, BJ's, that he was trying to get resolved on the faith of others. So in my eyes, the remaining people on that list are the scammers, not Scot. just some fyi... ;)

bigbrew

New Old Rookie
Did Mavsrule say why he didn't take care of Big Johnson?!?:confused: I know obagain and AdamHad'em stepped up to finish the deal with Big Johnson! Props to them, but that shouldn't be their responsibility!:mad:

I agree. Read my last post, it explains why it was taking so long...

Madsunz

Sure it does, I've had that happen to me. He made the payment, and when his wife's purse was stolen, he closed the checking account. Paypal had already sent the payment to LJ, but since he closed the checking account, his account went negative. Paypal didn't have a claim, but he didn't want the negative 400 in his account, so he funded it. He still is lacking a computer, but I told him to get a screen shot. Quit being a d!ck, by the way, I was about to give you props for being one of the good guys...:cool:

It initially said 'Dude' but I thought that was too nice of a name. Douche isn't that bad, think about it. Until all is resolved I won't feel bad about that one. I have reserved comments about everything for a long time. I'm not going to start being a big a-hole, but douche is a funny word, and I think I will start using it a lot more.

Why did you guys pull that crap at the Vegas tourney (hiding Scot's identity)? Why hasn't he taken Ricky up on the offer of a cheap computer?

Glad stuff is finally being taken care of.

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
hear-say  [heer-sey]

–noun 1. unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge: I pay no attention to hearsay.

if it ain't Scot/Mavs/Razor or LittleJeff2 speaking, it's HEARSAY, and should be taken as such. Last post from LittleJeff2 (one with "direct knowledge") says he is still owed. No response from Mavs/Razor.

bigbrew

New Old Rookie
if it ain't Scot/Mavs/Razor or LittleJeff2 speaking, it's HEARSAY, and should be taken as such. Last post from LittleJeff2 (one with "direct knowledge") says he is still owed. No response from Mavs/Razor.

Thank you LeVar Burton, you can go back to your reading rainbow now...

LittleJeff2

Been here forever......
Here we go again...

Big Brew,

FYI - I'm still out my bats and $400.00.
Paypal did NEGATIVE my account $400.
I had money in there and they took it away!
I was not covered under their scam insurance
because I didn't get a signature.
(Any transaction over $400 has to have one!)
Scot can kiss my butt if he thinks he
payed any account of mine! :mad:
The little moron scamed me and bigmurfmd!
If you go and read the RAZORBACK thread!!!!!
(Bigmurfmd was covered because his scam was
below $250 and didn't need a signature...)
So before all you yahoo's run your mouths,
at least get the damn facts straight!!

Jeff

sh29

Sure it does, I've had that happen to me. He made the payment, and when his wife's purse was stolen, he closed the checking account. Paypal had already sent the payment to LJ, but since he closed the checking account, his account went negative. Paypal didn't have a claim, but he didn't want the negative 400 in his account, so he funded it. He still is lacking a computer, but I told him to get a screen shot. Quit being a d!ck, by the way, I was about to give you props for being one of the good guys...:cool:

If he is still lacking a computer, how in the heck did he post the "Saigon" thread a couple of days ago on this thread? See post #1209....

WAIT A SECOND - he got on here again yesterday and modified this post???

You guys are as dis-honest as the day is long........

If Scot doesn't have a computer, who is that posting??

sh29

So if you follow what bigbrew is saying, he's saying that banks will actually sit content being out $400 until the customer feels moved enough to make it right?

That won't happen, unless "said agreement" is a LOAN.....and I don't believe Paypal is into the whole loan thing???!!???

Last edited:

AUsoftball

Supreme Commander of All
The only reason Scot had not refunded BJ's money was because the only two people on that list that had closed their claims, were Madsunz and Lglarum. Thank you two, by the way. His only leverage for getting his money back from the open claims, was BJ's open deal. Which is why I was asking others to close their claims. Well, no one listened. In other words, everyone had open claims, but also had their balls. Now that BJ's deal is done, he loses his money. The "mob" hates Scot and thinks he is a scammer, but in all reality, the only thing he did wrong was very slow shipping and one bad deal, BJ's, that he was trying to get resolved on the faith of others. So in my eyes, the remaining people on that list are the scammers, not Scot. just some fyi... ;)

Brew, I beg to differ with you, I closed my claim against Scot the day the balls showed up to my office, so Scot is full of crap if he says different! I may have only bought 2 dozen, and it’s a far cry from what others bought, but for you to questions one's integrity is another thing. Scot’s excuse holds no weight in my book, if he told you that no one else closed claims then your own friend is lying to you. You what proof, check out the picture below! Now have Scot call me a lier!:mad:

Presentation1.jpg

Last edited:

sh29

AUsoftball has some pretty cold, hard proof there....can we hear the next set of reasons/excuses/lies now for not taking care of this??

sh29

mavsrule said:
I just got back from Saigon and I see this thread, man there are some mean people in this world that would really like to starts some mess. I will take you up on it, shoot me your address and phone number and I can take care of your keyboard cowboyness. For my friends that stood by me, thank you, for those that turned against me and talked $hit on this board and then smiled in my face, you can ki$$ my a$$, you know where to find me if you want to sack up and grow a pair.

I went to Vegas this weekend and one of the board brothers was offended that I was there and may have had a problem with me, but he was not man enough to talk to me face to face, this happens alot. One day this may get fixed, right now, I have more important things to do.

Thanks to all the nice board brothers in Vegas, and thanks to one cowardly board brother that put a slight damper on things.

See ya'll next year!!!!

Since nobody seems to want to answer as to how mavsrule was able to post this, I will ask my question in a more direct manner.

killerbay -

Why did you post this using Scot's ID??

tacojoe

Addicted to Softballfans
Since nobody seems to want to answer as to how mavsrule was able to post this, I will ask my question in a more direct manner.

killerbay -

Why did you post this using Scot's ID??

sh29
you better watch yourself asking questions like that:eek:
you piss off captian homothug of the homobrigade
and hell come and get you.:D

Last edited:

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
He still is lacking a computer, but I told him to get a screen shot.
Is Scot going to be at the game tonight in Hurst? If he is I can drop the comp I have I was going to let him use unil he got his fixed off at the field so he has a computer.

His game is at 7pm, mine is at 8pm at another park but I will drop it off if he will be there.

AdamHad'em

King of the whooo?
Is Scot going to be at the game tonight in Hurst? If he is I can drop the comp I have I was going to let him use unil he got his fixed off at the field so he has a computer.

His game is at 7pm, mine is at 8pm at another park but I will drop it off if he will be there.

No Scot will not be playing with our Hurst beer drinking team tonight.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Ok, I just found out he was removed from the team so I will try to get ahold of him some other time/way.

bigbrew

New Old Rookie
If he is still lacking a computer, how in the heck did he post the "Saigon" thread a couple of days ago on this thread? See post #1209....

WAIT A SECOND - he got on here again yesterday and modified this post???

You guys are as dis-honest as the day is long........

If Scot doesn't have a computer, who is that posting??
Oh, I forgot.....if you don't have a computer, you can't use anyone else's...:rolleyes:

bigbrew

New Old Rookie
Big Brew,

FYI - I'm still out my bats and $400.00.
Paypal did NEGATIVE my account $400.
I had money in there and they took it away!
I was not covered under their scam insurance
because I didn't get a signature.
(Any transaction over $400 has to have one!)
Scot can kiss my butt if he thinks he
payed any account of mine! :mad:
The little moron scamed me and bigmurfmd!
If you go and read the RAZORBACK thread!!!!!
(Bigmurfmd was covered because his scam was
below $250 and didn't need a signature...)
So before all you yahoo's run your mouths,
at least get the damn facts straight!!

Jeff

Then why don't you provide some proof.....:eek:

Last edited:

bigbrew

New Old Rookie
So if you follow what bigbrew is saying, he's saying that banks will actually sit content being out $400 until the customer feels moved enough to make it right?

That won't happen, unless "said agreement" is a LOAN.....and I don't believe Paypal is into the whole loan thing???!!???
No, they will attack your credit if you don't bring the funds back up to a $0 balance. I've had it happen to me.

bigbrew

New Old Rookie
Brew, I beg to differ with you, I closed my claim against Scot the day the balls showed up to my office, so Scot is full of crap if he says different! I may have only bought 2 dozen, and it’s a far cry from what others bought, but for you to questions one's integrity is another thing. Scot’s excuse holds no weight in my book, if he told you that no one else closed claims then your own friend is lying to you. You what proof, check out the picture below! Now have Scot call me a lier!:mad:

Presentation1.jpg

My apologies AU, I was mis-informed...:cool:

Last edited:

bigbrew

New Old Rookie
AUsoftball has some pretty cold, hard proof there....can we hear the next set of reasons/excuses/lies now for not taking care of this??
look, moron, I'm trying to get this crap cleared up. Do you want me to tell y'all what I'm being told or not?! I'm just relaying info, not fabricating it. So you can eat feces for all I care...

bigbrew

New Old Rookie
sh29
you better watch yourself asking questions like that:eek:
you piss off captian homothug of the homobrigade
and hell come and get you.:D

Why don't you go post in some other thread.....unless you have some insight on the situation...:cool:

SIGREESE

Banned User
why dont you qoute where killerbay said he sent the message cause i hvaent seen that one, and thats a hell of an aqusation.(sp?)