For Sale/Trade OG Flex 27oz Very Nice!!!!

1SAST

<font color="#006400">Retardid Policeman</font>
My bat is an OG Flex in 27oz. It is fully returnable however I have no paperwork for it. I am the original owner, I peeled the wrapper off. This bat has 100% not been altered in any way shape or form so feel comfortable you are getting a clean bat. I did remove the original grip was has been replace with some athletic tape, pine tar and glue. I did not try to remove it and it is shown in the pictures. I cleaned the bat before the pictures to show any flaws it might have. Except for a few small nicks and scratches it has none. The endcap is tight and there is only minor wear around the end. This bat has approximately 750 swings on it and is game ready for me. I have not pulled it out of the bag for over 2 years it has taken the back seat to its red headed stepbrother the OG Extended.

$325 USPS MONEY ORDER ONLY!

2011-08-05_19-37-33_34.jpg

2011-08-05_19-37-57_504.jpg

2011-08-05_19-38-10_414.jpg

2011-08-05_19-38-28_980.jpg

2011-08-05_19-38-40_500.jpg

2011-08-05_19-39-38_97.jpg

The selling price is 325 dollars by USPS money order only! It will be shipped USPS Priority with tracking and insurance. As always I offer 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason u do not like it BEFORE you swing it you may send it back for a full refund. I am also trading for a NIW ORIGINAL MIKEN FREAK 100. 26 and 27oz. No exceptions to the NIW. Also interested in any type of 2 for 1. Utrip bats only and again no exceptions to the NIW rule. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

1SAST

How bout a 3-for-1 Utrip trade.

27oz SCN15, 28oz Syn 2, 27oz Recoil 180?

Thanks very much bro but at this time my main focus is either trying to sell outright or to get a NIW OG Freak 100

1SAST

Thank you to those that have made offers. However at this time I really am only interested in NIW bats. Not willing on my end to take a chance with something that has been altered. Also only looking to complete a sale with USPS money order, no paypal. Oh and no I will not ship first. Thanks for any interest:D You could also tempt me with an R11 or a Burner TP.

rightsideswine

Banned User
This wont sell fast....I think I speak for pretty much everyone here when I say no one is going to mail you a MO before they have the bat in hand. Mail 325 to someone and hope you get a bat back and no protection if they don't get it...seriously man, not trying to hurt your feelings but "fat chance". If you had PP it would have been gone already, if you would ship first it would be gone...under your conditions it will sit here forever. Put it on ebay and select MO only as the payment method accepted. You might have better luck because at least then people have ebay to help them get their money if something goes wrong. Hope this helps...

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Thank you to those that have made offers. However at this time I really am only interested in NIW bats. Not willing on my end to take a chance with something that has been altered. Also only looking to complete a sale with USPS money order, no paypal. Oh and no I will not ship first. Thanks for any interest:D You could also tempt me with an R11 or a Burner TP.

Need to find local deal for this bat to meet your demands..............

1SAST

This wont sell fast....I think I speak for pretty much everyone here when I say no one is going to mail you a MO before they have the bat in hand. Mail 325 to someone and hope you get a bat back and no protection if they don't get it...seriously man, not trying to hurt your feelings but "fat chance". If you had PP it would have been gone already, if you would ship first it would be gone...under your conditions it will sit here forever. Put it on ebay and select MO only as the payment method accepted. You might have better luck because at least then people have ebay to help them get their money if something goes wrong. Hope this helps...

Thanks for your feedback I really appreciate it:rolleyes: I'll "assume" you took the time to search my feedback before you posted that. I have used money order for "nearly" every single item I have ever sold on here. You should take the time to PM every single person that has given me feedback and see what they thought about how I deal. Instead you choose to be a D1ck on my thread. You really think I should ship this bat first? Thats what I did when I first joined here you ****ing prick. I think now that I have been around for awhile that I have earned the feedback I have. Did you miss the part where I offered a 100% guarantee or your money back? Why dont you find out how many people I have ever had to give that to. Thats right, not a ****ing single one. I could have posted this bat for sale with 100 hits, called it MINTY and all the other ****ing **** that people say to try to hype a bat. I just post it like it is instead. So next time you feel the need to run your ****ing mouth on my for sale thread, just STFU!!!!!

rightsideswine

Banned User
Thanks for your feedback I really appreciate it:rolleyes: I'll "assume" you took the time to search my feedback before you posted that. I have used money order for "nearly" every single item I have ever sold on here. You should take the time to PM every single person that has given me feedback and see what they thought about how I deal. Instead you choose to be a D1ck on my thread. You really think I should ship this bat first? Thats what I did when I first joined here you ****ing prick. I think now that I have been around for awhile that I have earned the feedback I have. Did you miss the part where I offered a 100% guarantee or your money back? Why dont you find out how many people I have ever had to give that to. Thats right, not a ****ing single one. I could have posted this bat for sale with 100 hits, called it MINTY and all the other ****ing **** that people say to try to hype a bat. I just post it like it is instead. So next time you feel the need to run your ****ing mouth on my for sale thread, just STFU!!!!!

Dude relax, I don't care what kind of feedback you have or if you gave 10 personal guarantees....who are you, the guarantee fairy? Nothing in life is a guarantee...but I guess we should trust a guy on a softball forum because he says so...I know I trust paypal...but you, not so much...

Like I said, no one has any recourse if anything goes wrong in the deal...oh wait, your word...I forgot:eek::rolleyes:

Good luck bud.:cool:

kja

Da Gooooochi
WOW... Just work through a middle man if you cant use PP. Its not that ****ing hard.

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Sorry I was not clear before. Go **** yourself.

What a true e-tuff guy...Someone who has to bypass the swear filter! I can see why you got "screwed" by pay pal supposedly. Go back under your rock in keep living in fantasy land with USPS money orders with no protection for buyer....

Last edited: