One Bad Softball

Football bat

Starting Player
here are some pics of other ball I have done recently. a few were for board members.
these were for superfonzie
IMG_3301_zps002eff0e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

this one was for DTHUNDERPANTS
IMG_3405_zpsf8d6fd06.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3406_zps0920ec46.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3407_zps14875fb1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This one was for Longball32
IMG_3446_zps08c3bf15.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3447_zpscc4d3dea.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3450_zps1347ac87.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Football bat

Starting Player
here are a couple older ones that I found. the buckeye golf ball was the very first one I ever carved
IMG_3293_zps64e2d6b9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3294_zpsa13e0b33.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3292_zps5bab0341.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
The one I had Josh make w the Easton logo is getting some great publicity ... People really love it ...do not hesitate as Josh is awesome and way talented ....have three balls now and trying to determine what I want for my next creation ...

Super

D Thunderpants

Addicted to Softballfans
this one was for DTHUNDERPANTS
IMG_3405_zpsf8d6fd06.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3406_zps0920ec46.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3407_zps14875fb1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The pic's don't do it justice on how awesome it is. Thank again bud,:thumb:

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
You know, I gotta say, dudes like you that do s h i t like this, make me so pissed off! Your talent is incredible. I wish I had that kind of talent, at ANYTHING! You make me feel so damn insignificant.... lol

Wolfynuts24

Jagoff
You know, I gotta say, dudes like you that do s h i t like this, make me so pissed off! Your talent is incredible. I wish I had that kind of talent, at ANYTHING! You make me feel so damn insignificant.... lol

So where you guys going on your first date?

Ducksonthepond1

Extra Hitter
Dude this is sick!! Awesome job! You might not be able to patent the carving of a ball but I bet you could patent the carving of a ball with the tools you use. I'd be all over this if I was you. All kinds of talent bro!

Football bat

Starting Player
Is it THAT exact one?

I have that exact ball....... it would cost you a good bit to get that one out of my hands. it is the OG ball that started it all, I could carve you one almost identical to it though :)
thanks for the compliment!

Im not a cheap date :) but I am a sucker for a little Vino and a chick-fil-a samich!!

Lol, ill admit, dudes got the goods 4 sure.
thanks!!

Dude this is sick!! Awesome job! You might not be able to patent the carving of a ball but I bet you could patent the carving of a ball with the tools you use. I'd be all over this if I was you. All kinds of talent bro!
thank you!! I may look into that ;)

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfynuts24

Im not a cheap date :) but I am a sucker for a little Vino and a chick-fil-a samich!!

now being from the south J, when you say a lil Vino you mean a nice bottle or a nice mason jar....??? :doh:

Super

lefty_thrower

Addicted to Softballfans
very talented man! I have a buddy that does the same thing with bondo and body filler. He customizes cars and trucks as a hobby, and is super talented like that as well. He will ball up unused puddy and let it dry....the starts carving on it when he's bored lol