Predator motorcycle helmet.....

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Just saw this. This would look pretty sick out on the ballfield. I wonder what the vision is like in these.

Edit....just went to the website and saw how much they cost.....HOLY ****!!!! :eek: $780

PredatorHelmets.jpg

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
Breatheablity might be the suck for softball though. Hauling ass on a bike might not matter as much

Worm

<font color="#FF3030">I'm CrEePy & I'm CrAwLy</fon
Damn... I would laugh my ass off if a utrip pitcher wore one and was pump faking all over the place. Those are tight...love the braids!

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn... I would laugh my ass off if a utrip pitcher wore one and was pump faking all over the place. Those are tight...love the braids!

Lol I could see it now a pitcher on an E team jumping around pump faking with those braids flying around. Damn and only 780 that's a deal lol.

Pete D

Addicted to Softballfans
B*tch*n looking though.........someone in another country will copy it - never know - with the amount of people I see taking pictures of products and styles over here I'm sure the pirating goes both ways - that helmet might have started somewhere else too......

usafshelland

Addicted to Softballfans
Agree, bad sass helmet... wish you could find someone to make cutom pitching helmets like that... wouldn't pay $780 for it, but still bad sass.

Damo

<font color=#cc3333"> MADE IN CANADA!</font>
Likley the worst looking bucket I've seen and for $780 think I would add a couple more bucks and by a shoei or aria