price ck on niw hyper z

ffdonnie

Addicted to Softballfans
Just ordered two w/ free shipping.

If it's just a knob twist, it won't affect anything. Melee's had that problem for a little while.
Unless it's like the first Ultra two piece. A teammate almost took out a pitcher when he was left standing in the box with just the knob in his hand.

BruceinGa

always online
just received my hyper z today 59 bucks plus 10 bucks shipping from closeout bats type in tps hyper z at top of page to see this offer. 29 oz weighted 28.96 balance point 21 5/8 feels heavier than 30 st 100 can't wait to hit.

I have three and all weigh about 1oz more than sticker.:D

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
We bought 3 one had a handle twist in the wrapper.Gonna take some swings off the tee today with mine.

amaldo01

TPS Ritch's Superior Fanatic
Can someone clarify what exactly the handle twist is? Is it similar to what the easton torq handle does? I'm curious.

ScrappyCoco

Addicted to Softballfans
The some of the newer Zs (Z4000, z4000+, and hyper Z) develop a slight twist/rotation at the connect point between the barrel and handle. Doesn't affect performance but is noticeable during swinging.

The actual twist/rotation is really slight, only a couple degrees, however, If you are not used to it or expecting it, you'd think the bat is broken or it might be distracting.

Last edited: