Rain, Rain Go Away

Jackson21

Driving on 75/275 is still stupid. 45 minutes late to work again. Not hitting other cars must be hard.
My boss has finally accepted the fact that I will probably be 5 mins late for work every morning. Not because of traffic, but just because I'm late. :oops:

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I left home at 8:10. was about to get onto 275 east and it was gridlock at Erlanger. decided to take 75 north to 71. never again. got to work at 9:40

all of this stress, I just may leave at 3:30

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I left home at 8:10. was about to get onto 275 east and it was gridlock at Erlanger. decided to take 75 north to 71. never again. got to work at 9:40

all of this stress, I just may leave at 3:30
Wreck on 275 before hwy 17. I left home at 735 and got in at 9.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
When I leave for work or leave work every day and they do traffic reports, it's 95% wrecks in Kentucky. The hillbillies down there have no clue how to drive.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Wreck on 275 before hwy 17. I left home at 735 and got in at 9.

that explains it. oh well. I worked over by an hour and a half yesterday doing **** that needed doing. today, I will leave early. might go to rumpke early tonight to watch a couple of games

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
When I leave for work or leave work every day and they do traffic reports, it's 95% wrecks in Kentucky. The hillbillies down there have no clue how to drive.

every day is the same thing.

cut in the hill. shepherd to Sharon. 471 crossing the bridge. roundbottom on east side always getting somebody killed. 74 at 275. mosteller. over it.

motownjc

Addicted to Softballfans
You are the highest point team in the country
To get the double points in WSL you have to play strictly WSL Correct?

Stampede just won a GSL State tourney? Does that mean they lose their double points? Asking for a friend.........

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
come on now cuz... I wear watches worth more than most people's cars. I ain't no damn hillbilly.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
Sad thing is 8 out of 10 ppl on the ky hwy is ohio crazy ****s, I deal with it everyday driving the cut in the hill at 5pm going north. Bunch of ignorant asses trying to ride the median to get a extra 7 cars ahead. I just ride by them when i get off at the 5th Street exit they are sitting still and flip them off or block the median lane so they can't get by.

Damn ft Mitchell on ramp is so long ppl run the median until they hit that and run down it as far as they can to get ahead don't help any when after 5th Street it's stand still again