Rain, Rain Go Away

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
Woke up 2am going into Saturday morning with a good amount of pain in my elbow pretty sure I have bursitis in it. Damn crap sucks, been better today but still going to go in tomorrow to have it checked out I'm sure they will want to drain the fluid out

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
the first issue is having umpires that do not know the rules and if/should a protest take place.

the second issue is allowing video evidence.

the third is explaining yourself on social media and CSB. I understand transparency and all that, but you should never open yourself up to criticism. if somebody wants to talk in person, that's the way it should go. will it cost the tournament some entries next year? maybe..but probably not. it's like the bash.. every October everybody says they're sick of ball and they've had it. yet when march rolls around, everybody can't wait to stand on a field when it's 31 goddamn degrees.

softball players are the most stupid breed of people ever.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
2OAK

we beat showtime and 2oak in the seeding pool. then beat showtime in the 1 and out, then lost to them in the finals.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't figure out why people care so much about things that don't have anything to do with them. I just tried to find out who some of the winners were and I felt like Indiana Jones trying to read through the bs to piece it together. I gave up obviously.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Having read that thread now, I feel much dumber. Since it involves the two teams that beat us, I think she should have disqualified both teams.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
brad's trolling level = expert

peter-pan-croc-o.gif

Last edited:

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
nah nah..it's God's work. I laughed. I love that you're getting all those soccer mom's panties all wadded up.

don't leave your kid out in nature next to water where dangerous **** can happen. seems like a simple thing to comprehend. is it a sad situation? absolutely. but it's the dumbass parents fault for not being attentive and paying the ultimate price.

I feel bad for the gators now. thinking they're going to get a meal and instead it's a kid made out of metal.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
or you can spend another $50 for something decent

still trying to find a freak black maxload from last year in a 26. you know, for funsies.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Anybody have a 27oz balanced Worth or Miken from this year or last year that's either NIW or very good shape they wanna let go? Spinelli is in need of something

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
This league team last night was swinging a Blue EST that was really shiny and the ball was FLYING off this bat...apparently they're the goodz