Rain, Rain Go Away

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Yeah, and I report all my cash earnings from umpiring to Uncle Sam too :rolleyes:

You put your stealings into your actual wallet. For BC, you need an e-wallet. You're higher than Action Bronson if you think that **** isn't on record somewhere

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry interwebs guy but I don't lol.

Ive been out of the internet softball chat game.
His name is ant if that helps you. I don't know who it is, or why your name is ant and your board name is Preston. Unless he really likes that fat guy in jackass.

rustybumgardner

Addicted to Softballfans
Preston23 - Anthony Robinson

Budman1883-Sean Schmidt

Sean has made like 6 E teams, so it's odd where is argument is coming from. I honestly like Sean, but his stance was kind of Pot/Kettle.

Anthony plays for you I do believe? If so, then yes I know him and yes I will gladly buy him a beer for speaking the truth. If you know how Jewish I am, me buying anyone anything is the ultimate sign of respect LOL.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anthony plays for you I do believe? If so, then yes I know him and yes I will gladly buy him a beer for speaking the truth. If you know how Jewish I am, me buying anyone anything is the ultimate sign of respect LOL.
I spoke the truth about coyle, but I won't drink until we're out.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
I c
It's too ****ing volatile. Read the stories of here today, gone tomorrow.
Absolutely. It dropped over $2,000 in a few hours earlier this week. There doesn't seem to be a way to predict the market either like there are with stocks.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I stopped at mall road on the way to work today and it looked so shabby in comparison.

It is dumb how much basic stuff it doesn't have at that size.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
The pet land place next to starbucks? If so place is retarded high. Asked the lady on a min pin and another dog and she's like well they all start around 2k and go up in price.

Screw that, I gave 450 a pop for our 2 akc yorkies. My brother just gave a grand at that pet store for his ckc yorkie bla.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I don't think they sell furry animals that aren't rabbits and hamsters. we only go there when we have coupons for food. otherwise, we go to petsmart on houston

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why don't those guys just say what they're bitching about? I can't do all this reading between the lines!