Right Fielders...

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Is there anything more annoying than a team full of people of all sizes that can place a cut shot judy almost anywhere they want to? Especially when you start playing them for it and they burn ya.

Country35

Banned User
Is there anything more annoying than a team full of people of all sizes that can place a cut shot judy almost anywhere they want to? Especially when you start playing them for it and they burn ya.

I play SS and this annoys me too, but thats how the game is played

DDP16

Addicted to Softballfans
I hate when I play a team thats better than mine. WTH are they thinking getting on base and hitting where the defense aint??

Long Bombers 7

LB7 a One Man Wolf Pack
RF is kind of an important position is you're playing good teams you know, well actually you probably wouldn't know:D

should be the guy with the best arm on the team...get some balls that come off the bat pretty weird...its def. not a place to hide someone..

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Says the guy who plays 'E', but yet your area allows HR's ??
Thats the way we do it ...

I play D tourny ball and we get a couple bumps a game and 5 in league whats your point?

Dont hate on me because you're a better bowler than a SB player:D

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
Says the guy who plays 'E', but yet your area allows HR's ??

you forget the vid he posted of his playoffs where there was only one infielder on the left side of the field
he will tell you that this is the shift they put on when he bats...SS goes into the OF and 3rd covers the 5-5 hole

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
you forget the vid he posted of his playoffs where there was only one infielder on the left side of the field
he will tell you that this is the shift they put on when he bats...SS goes into the OF and 3rd covers the 5-5 hole

I hit so harder than you little munchkin:D

Country35

Banned User
With a name like Country I figured you for a big bastard. We have a guy named Country here that is 6'5ish about 350ish. Mashes. Oh and hot hot avatar!:eek:

nah, I'm 6'0 190...not a big time masher, used to live in Chicago and got the name country cuz I hunt and fish all the time and this was city boys that gave it to me. its def not "big country" ever. And I'll pm you next time I have the ladies over for some drinks

Country35

Banned User
I play D tourny ball and we get a couple bumps a game and 5 in league whats your point?

Dont hate on me because you're a better bowler than a SB player:D

didnt mitch williams used to go bowl before a game back when he was in his prime to loosen up? Maybe AJ22 is onto something here

B-F-D

Addicted to Softballfans
King Jackie

Are you trying to get some hitting tips from a certain North Carolina team that occasionally plays as the Tater Tots? :D

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit so harder than you little munchkin:D

would i need to post a game vid of me hitting without sleeves:p
if so i will pass, dignity is not something i have much of anyways, so i will keep what i have
by the way were u drunk on 4 loco when you posted the dancing vid:D

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
would i need to post a game vid of me hitting without sleeves:p
if so i will pass, dignity is not something i have much of anyways, so i will keep what i have
by the way were u drunk on 4 loco when you posted the dancing vid:D

Nah I made it for a girl and decided to post it for you guys so you cuz it was so funny:D

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
Nah I made it for a girl and decided to post it for you guys so you cuz it was so funny:D

i agree, if we lived near each other we would be friends and teamates
ahhhhh......bromance;)
wait arent u married........or am i confused

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Are you trying to get some hitting tips from a certain North Carolina team that occasionally plays as the Tater Tots? :D

BWAHAHAHAHA! Which one are you? Nah, just saying. We pissed off alot of RF's this past weekend. It's amazing what a years worth of judy practicing can do.