Rocketech 2.0 SP

I have a female teammate asking about this bat. Does anyone have any experience with it possibly?

She used a Anderson in Fastpitch and is considering the Slowpitch version. As she remembers it never let her down back in the day. Haha

Any and all info is greatly appreciated.

There are reviews in the bat reviews section.

I appreciate your help, but as I went to the review section. I can not find a review of the specific bat I am looking for. I'm seeing the last Anderson bag reviewed is a 2010 model. I'm looking for a 2015. Unless M missing some further search function.

Any other help you'd like to assist me with?

BTW300

Addicted to Softballfans
I appreciate your help, but as I went to the review section. I can not find a review of the specific bat I am looking for. I'm seeing the last Anderson bag reviewed is a 2010 model. I'm looking for a 2015. Unless M missing some further search function.

Any other help you'd like to assist me with?

Check the archive section.

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Smarkley is the only one on here I know with any experience using the New Anderson RT. You may want to ask him. I can say from experience the new Anderson singlewall (Flex) feels nothing like the older Andersons (Flextech, Pyrotech, Nano) and not in a good way. Performance wise its ok but its way too tingy sounding for my taste and no feedback.

If her Fastpitch bat was 34" she should be able to use it in ASA slowpitch (unless there is a league specific rule against using fastpitch bats). Also given most older RT's are going for under $100 and they are known to kick ass I would just pick up an older RT--lots of them for sale on SBF. Truth be told, unless you are a power hitter, you are way better off getting a Fastpitch RT which is going to have a much bigger sweetspot than it counterpart slowpitch RT (and I am not saying that just because I happen to have one for sale)

But seriously, shoot up Smarkley if u want more info on the new RT's.
EBJ

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
someone had one at the diamond a few weeks back. i loved my old comp killer so i asked if i could swing at it a few times. yeah, stick with teh comps if you can use composites. i do wonder how my comp killer would work with 52's. though.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Other than the barrel shape the new RT 2.0 FP is no different from the 2.0 SP. I think any of us that have used older RTs SP and FP have there favs. I am particularly fond of the SLOWTPITCH model

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you believe the 2.0 to be as good as the old ones? the description really pumps the durability, which says to me that something got thicker and crappier. Combine that with .52 and a female batter and I wouldn't recommend it, but I haven't swing one.

Check the archive section.

Huh, who would have thought that. I did!

Would you care to re-read my last comment?

I'll shorten it for you. Last model year reviewed for Anderson is a 1010. I'm looking for reviews on a 2015.

Thanks everyone else for the useful posts. She purchased said bat, and she likes it. Hit good with it as well. Funny I was expecting the metal ping from it. Appreciate the useful information provided.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
Huh, who would have thought that. I did!

Would you care to re-read my last comment?

I'll shorten it for you. Last model year reviewed for Anderson is a 1010. I'm looking for reviews on a 2015.

Thanks everyone else for the useful posts. She purchased said bat, and she likes it. Hit good with it as well. Funny I was expecting the metal ping from it. Appreciate the useful information provided.

No real ping from multi-walls and even a lot of later single-walls had soft foam blocks stuff inside to deaden that ping. PST's ping a little.