Roller Bag?

ruu-dog

E Rec Player
What is the best for your buck roller bag?..Durability and looks.. everyone raves about the Black Ops..but $200 is steep for a bag..thanks in advance. .

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
The Tanel Rage Roller looks sick with lots of compartments, I have no hands on experience with it though, not a roller guy myself.

masarobinson

Superstar in the making.
I got an amazing deal on my bag black ops from a board bro. Don't know if I could ever have a different bag again! Though I did have to craft a bar plate out of wood so it stands up by itself but now it's best bag by far I owned

alteredzx

Bazinga
check out the COMbat pro roller. it is almost the same as the black ops bag but not nearly the same price tag. inline wheels make for smooth rolling. the side pockets are all one big compartment instead of two like the black ops.

mihklo

Just picked up a diamond diesel boost bag. Should be coming in in a few days. I'll give a good review of it when to shows. Paid under 100$ for it.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Does anyone have experience with a roller where the axle isn't bending. Always seems to be the thing that kept me away from a roller.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
What is the best for your buck roller bag?..Durability and looks.. everyone raves about the Black Ops..but $200 is steep for a bag..thanks in advance. .

Looking for one also but must have bat holders on the side for 4 bats. Can't seem to find one (At least pictured). I usually get the 3N2 but the last two haven't stood up like all the previous ones I have had.

SDMike

Addicted to Softballfans

Newest Beast roller is best value IMO for organization, durability, functionality, and looks.

Beauner

Starting Player
The Tanel Rage Roller looks sick with lots of compartments, I have no hands on experience with it though, not a roller guy myself.

I got the Tanel Rage 360 for Christmas.
It is pretty sick. I'd definitely recommend it. I had an Easton bag 3 years ago and Miken bag the last 2. This is much bigger than both. For 150 bucks you can do a lot worse.

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
I got myself a Chita CTR roller backpack new for $50 via amazon. Holds 4 bats with 3 separate large compartments (I have 2 gloves, rip-it mask, fox shin guards, pair of cleats, 3 softballs, & various compression wraps), 2 side compartments, 2 meshed compartments & a top compartment for keys, wallet, phone.

Best $50 I spent on a bag & who gives a **** if it only lasts 2 years, it's only $50.
JJ

Baker58

Addicted to Softballfans
Tanel Rage 360! Best bag I have ever owned... No problems at all, all kinds of room!

Jroby9

The Kid
I thought the black ops was steep too until I traded with a buddy for one. When this one needs replacing I'll buy another.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
I just picked up a ComBat Coaches roller. This thing holds about 20 bats . OR a boat load of gear and balls etc. For under a hundred dollars its a great bag. I play ASA, USSSA and Senior ball so i literally carry a dozen or more sticks.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Honestly just the organization of it. It honestly doesn't hold very much. But it works perfect for what I need. The convenience of it standing and the way it utilizes it's space just works well.

Good to know, thank you sir.

Wunbagga

Addicted to Softballfans
I had the Tanel 360 last season. If you carry a lot of bats/great. It is the bag for you. Can hold up to six bats and has plenty of room in side pockets. And two main compartments. Not to mention separate shoe compartments on the side bottom of it. I only traded mine away because I don't carry that many bats and gear with me. So it was too big for what I wanted. But the price I got it for couldnt be beat!

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
It'd be nice to just leave everything and my pitching gear in it but they always seem like a pain to roll around, especially for league ball.