Buyer Beware Sadie1980 is DEREK/WILLIAM GREER

Sadie1980

Plus theres a pattern with you, your always commenting on bad deals like you know a lot about them as you should. I guess you burnt so many bridges on facebook so this site is all you got.

RustyShakleford

see post #1 and AJ22's post. they tie your phone number to a guy who was banned for being the dupe of a bad dealer

you could show us proof of the shipping address and name you used to show it's not the same

wcoastsoftball

I will have to seeif I can recover all the text LS made to my phone. If true, even the guys LS screwed over a few months ago need to file a police report.

Sadie1980

That's absolutely no physical proof that "I" made any bad deals myself, that only means that there were said to be bad deals associated with my number but doesn't mean it was me douche.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
That's absolutely no physical proof that "I" made any bad deals myself, that only means that there were said to be bad deals associated with my number but doesn't mean it was me douche.

this pretty much admits guilt

AJ22

Super Moderator

Simply put ...

You coincidentally have the same phone number as a banned member. Hence, not knowing you means all I can go by is what I can search and find.

Therefore, even tho I can't prove who you are, you are guilty by association.

onyur6

Addicted to Softballfans
[GALLERY=media, 27053]20170306_201423 by Sadie1980 posted Mar 8, 2017 at 11:22 AM[/GALLERY]Bat was shipped like I promised ****s! He bought this bat and I shipped it, no wrong doing. Btw, I'm not "Greer" so get your **** straight.

Now why the hell would u do this ^^^

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
The proof is going to be when onyur6 posts a pic of the box when he receives it proving you are LSsoftball.

Funny how we're all douches and ****s or whatever when you, LSsoftball, were the one who got banned and made a dupe account to get back on the forum. Don't get salty with us because you got found out

onyur6

Addicted to Softballfans
The delivery is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Hopefully it's what I paid for not some random bat. I paid as goods so hopefully if I get screwed I can dispute it and get a refund. I will keep u all posted.
He told me his name wasn't Greer that it was Jeremy atwell from hawesville Kentucky.