Salomon Speedcross 3's?

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Do you mean you had speedcross and they will send you fellraiser as replacement?

Would be interested if you have tried both the differences other than toe box.
If the difference in the drop has much effect positive or negative.

Fellraisers MSRP < Speedcross MSRP

It would be understandable to allow soemone to use thier Speedcross warranty on a pair of Fellraisers but I doubt that's going to fly the other way around.

joker's too fast for the shoes.

fast or fat? wasn't sure if it was a typo

s.paternostro

Star Player
One of my spikes/ribs are starting to rip off. I'll be calling for my replacement pair here soon. They're warranty makes the steep price tag worth it.

686smog

Addicted to Softballfans
I have both a the fellraiser's are not nearly as comfortable as the speed cross. The tongue on the fellraiser's sucks to. The only things better about them is price and toe box. Just order half size bigger in speed cross and be happy.

mihklo

Mine ripped in the same spot. But great customer service. I only paid 79$ for mine....so 2 pairs for that price is hard to beat. I still wear the ones that ripped.

zachd

The Veteran
I had to go up a whole size from NB, which is weird since in NB I'm already a size or 1/2 over Nike.

I hope having ordered on Amazon I'm good for warranty on these, did ya'll buy in store and have a real receipt or just call them up?

I dont' know if I play enough to rip them but like I said, maybe these shoes will inspire me to start running through the mud and climbing walls and stuff.

Joker

i bought mine from amazon. guy at salomon said amazon only warranties for a month, so they did the warranty in house

trip

stfu
**** you people with normal sized shoes. salomon can make a 15 but as narrow as the sc3's are, it's not likely worth it.

53ksm

Manager
finally ordered a pair hope they fit in a 13 if not anyone know where i can get some of the grey 14's cheap?

zachd

The Veteran
Dang, 14's. You will have to go up at least 1/2 if 13 is what you normally wear.

I went on google search and put 'shop' instead of web and found a few places.
The place on ebay 'h-gate' seemed suspicious like they are probably bootlegs - they ship from China is the first clue and the price is like $70 seems like the second clue.
You might check 'f.s. fashion' hopefully legit re-seller in NYC is where I found mine, they had 3 colors in random sizes (you would find them on google shop search and they have amazon store)

On the plus side of wearing large shoes when I go to TJ Maxx or Ross they are always sold out of 9.5-10.5 but they have a lot of good shoes including cleats and hi tops size 13 and up cheap.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
DAMN YOU SHOES.COMMMMMMMMMMMMM

i ordered the deep blue through amazon and they sent me black. back to shoes.com they go :mad:

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I just wish they didn't look like something a gay soccer player from Sweden would wear.........I won't put those homo things on my feets.

Big D

In the Batter's Box
I'd say they are the most comfortable shoes i've ever played ball in. after having them for a year they got a small tear in the shoe. I called salomon filled out a warranty form and 2 weeks later had a new pair of shoes.

the old ones are still wearable and have plenty of traction even after a year of use.

Joker

new ones are being sent to me, didn't even have to show a receipt or send the old ones back to them

53ksm

Manager
got mine on tuesday . could not be happier with them. played on wet grass wednesday and the grip was amazing.

sbfrook

Coach
after i took that stupid lace system they have out, they are the best shoes i've had for softball

What did you replace with? I'm thinking about picking up the Fell raisers for 75 bucks..hoping they live up to the hype as I'm an outfielder in the wet Florida grass.

EdgenMar

Addicted to Softballfans
I Did a warranty claim a few weeks ago on my Fellraisers and they said I needed three choices on the replacement .. I put the S-LAB Fellcross 2 and to my surprise i got those coming.... they seem to be a combination of the FellRaisers and Speedcross in one... anyone else try the S-lab Fellcross 2

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
My speeds have a smalle section of the sole by my left big toe coming unglued, maybe from sliding on our concrete fields! (Dirt but feels like concrete)
I'm 2nd owner but got brand new. Think I've got a shot at warranty?

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
I Did a warranty claim a few weeks ago on my Fellraisers and they said I needed three choices on the replacement .. I put the S-LAB Fellcross 2 and to my surprise i got those coming.... they seem to be a combination of the FellRaisers and Speedcross in one... anyone else try the S-lab Fellcross 2

I just took a look at them and they look sweet. The toe box seems to be a bit larger than the speed cross too. Post a review when you get them

zachd

The Veteran
I got mine.. they are super comfortable. Butttt I don't think I like them better than the feel of my NB cleats. I'll probably keep using them although if anyone is interested in picking up a slightly used pair at a reasonable price ($60?) hit me up with a PM. They are size 11.5 (I wear new balance 10.5, I think I wear Nike 10.5 also). I have receipt for warranty.