SaveSecond.com Round 3 - Breast Cancer Awareness Month - ***NEW ITEMS***

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
New item: SaveSecond.com Clutch Fleece Blanket
Perfect for the upcoming cold weather softball season, high school football games and great as gifts.
This is a custom full dye sub blanket. It's 60 x 50 inches big.
Two lines of text customized to your liking.
Name and number. Name and date. Whichever you choose.
5101610920_7f2df34884_z.jpg

Price: $80 shipped
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

New item: SaveSecond.com Clutch New Era 5950 Cap
This is a custom New Era 5950 Cap just like they wear in Major League Baseball.
5101609964_691cc14504_z.jpg

Black Cap, Pink Primary Embroidery, White Secondary Embroidery
When you order I will need your specific hat size.
Sizes are as follows: 7, 7 1/8, 7 1/4, 7 3/8, 7 1/2, 7 5/8, 7 3/4, 7 7/8, 8)

If you don't know what size you wear in a New Era 5950, head to your local Lids Retail Store and try one on.

Price: $30 Shipped

New Item: SaveSecond.com Clutch Breast Cancer Awareness Month 'Stros Full Dye Sub Jersey
5101609936_393da23787_z.jpg

Available in Youth Sizes (Small to Extra Large) and Adult Sizes (Small to 4XL)
When you order, I will need your size, your jersey number and the name you want on the back of the jersey. If you don't want your name and number on the back, that is fine. Simply let me know.

Price: $60 Shipped

New Item: SaveSecond.com Clutch Custom Full Dye Sub Panel Pant
5101014487_af000704d8_b.jpg

Available in the following waist sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
Available in the following inseams: 32, 34, 36, 38
When you order, I will need your waist and inseam (for example: 34 x 34) and your number you want on the panel if you want one.

Price: $60 Shipped

New Item: SaveSecond.com Clutch Custom Bag Tag
5101120087_1480076a9d.jpg

Please let me know what number you want on the tag when you submit your payment.
Price: $15 Shipped

To order please paypal me at: [email protected].
I will submit the order to production on November 9th. I would suggest that you order now for Christmas.

IMPORTANT: Just to make sure I have the right shipping address, please include that with your order as well. No P.O. Boxes please. I ship FedEx and they don't ship to P.O. Boxes.

If you want anything from the last two years, those shirts, towels, bag tags and custom gloves are available on the website at www.savesecond.com. You should make your way over there to check out the gloves. They are really nice, hand made, and super high quality.

Thank you for your support and if you have any questions, please PM me or email me at dave (at) savesecond (dot) com.

Last edited:

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Order Log

A. Brucker (Bruckles) - New Era 5950 Size 7 1/2
C. Williams (cwillab) - Clutch "Fight" Full Sub - 2XL, #23, "Cadillac"

Last edited:

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
The C stands for Clutch which is a savesecond.com brand.

I am producing these myself from this point forward. I have and continue to have great partners but I want to do bigger things with savesecond.com and this allows me to have more control and an ability to offer new cool things to be able to have a bigger impact for the cause.

I have been doing this a long time. I just want to do more.

Email me if you have other questions.

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
big dave how long does it take to recieve the order when placed? I was thinking about ordering the "fight" full sub 2xl....

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
They look good Dave. Did you play at Wish it was Worlds by any chance?

Unfortunately I couldn't play. My son has football on Saturdays. Also, I wasn't asked. There were a few of my good buddies out there playing though.

Thanks for the kind words.

big dave how long does it take to recieve the order when placed? I was thinking about ordering the "fight" full sub 2xl....

It takes 2-3 weeks for me to get them and I ship FedEx, so they get to you within a few days from then. Order up! :)

Thanks,
Dave

Resmondotitan

Addicted to Softballfans
Fight Hoodie

Hey Dave, I had ordered two of the fight hoodies in white, with the tribal on the front without the tag line from you last year, and I saw on the savesecond.com website that the same hoodie comes in a child's small. Question is will it fit my 18 month old daughter.:D:D

NoRangeAg

three three
Dave, this new stuff looks awesome. I'm going to get what I want to order lined out and will definitely be putting in an order for some Christmas gifts this go round.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Hey Dave, I had ordered two of the fight hoodies in white, with the tribal on the front without the tag line from you last year, and I saw on the savesecond.com website that the same hoodie comes in a child's small. Question is will it fit my 18 month old daughter.:D:D

I'm not sure and don't want to sell you something that won't work. My daughter is 4 and just grew out of the small hoodie I got her.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Dave, this new stuff looks awesome. I'm going to get what I want to order lined out and will definitely be putting in an order for some Christmas gifts this go round.

Thanks man. I appreciate the comment.

Let me know what you need and we'll get it done.

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans

18 month wow I guessing you could wrap her in it but even a small would fit her for a long long time. My boys have always had clothes (to match my teams be it jersey's and what not)but we had to wait till my oldest was about 4 and he is really big for his size and he is a boy. easy way to figure this out just hold up a youth small in a store to whatever size your daughter is wearing. sizes vary but it will give you a good idea.

Resmondotitan

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the help DJscream702 I will definately do that tomorrow. And BigDave I will be getting back with you to order a hoodie for my daughter and one of those hats for me. Very nice work like always.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Bump. Ordering when I get back from the Florida Ironman on Tuesday. Lots of PMs, but not a lot of paypals.

Thanks,
Dave

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Are you competing in the IM Big Dave?

No sir. My best friend did. He finished it in 13:33. It was a great thing to get to see in person. It was motivating. So much so that I am going to do a sprint in the Spring. Maybe, one day, I can be mentally strong enough to try an Ironman.

kerrdog79

Addicted to Softballfans
No sir. My best friend did. He finished it in 13:33. It was a great thing to get to see in person. It was motivating. So much so that I am going to do a sprint in the Spring. Maybe, one day, I can be mentally strong enough to try an Ironman.

Awesome man. I completed my first sprint this fall and it was amazing. My new goal is an olympic distance.

What are the odds of getting a tri jersey with the fight tribal on it? I think I have the perfect jersey for a test. Let me know because I think they would be amazing.