SBFNJ Chapter 24

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
Keep the pics out of here, they are ok within reason for the lounge as it is not public viewable, the advertisers contacted SBF for the images and thus the reason for the deletion.

drop the ban hamma! :thumb:

piratepete7

Drink Stirrer
Keep the pics out of here, they are ok within reason for the lounge as it is not public viewable, the advertisers contacted SBF for the images and thus the reason for the deletion.

I guess the advertisers don't like thick (read: fat) chicks.

BigWillyP1975

Pancakes?
I'd recommend anything from Deschutes Brewery....my favorite is Mirror Pond! Hard to get on this coast, but they now export to Philly.

What a great beer drinking weekend. I did manage to try a couple Deschutes. Black Butte Porter, Chainbreaker White IPA. Was gonna pull the trigger on a bottle of The Abyss at Monk's cafe but no one else wanted to share it with me, $30 which wasn't a big deal but I would've been bombed had I finished it all. It was early Friday evening.

Managed to take home bottles of Mirror Pond Pale Ale, Obsidian Stout, Mirror Mirror, and Not The Stoic. :ranger:

BigWillyP1975

Pancakes?
can't think of the name but there's a cafe on 15th and mifflin. pick and choose your own 6 pack of any micro brewery beers

There was a place like that around the block from our hotel, on Sansom and 17th, Corner Foodery. Good selection, picked up a bunch of **** from there.

BigWillyP1975

Pancakes?
If you get a chance, hit up Monk's Café. They have a HUGE beer menu there and the food is really good too. Kind of small though, but worth a visit.

Word, we hit that place twice. On Saturday night they had Pliny the Elder on tap so it was a must after the Mets game.

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
What a great beer drinking weekend. I did manage to try a couple Deschutes. Black Butte Porter, Chainbreaker White IPA. Was gonna pull the trigger on a bottle of The Abyss at Monk's cafe but no one else wanted to share it with me, $30 which wasn't a big deal but I would've been bombed had I finished it all. It was early Friday evening.

Managed to take home bottles of Mirror Pond Pale Ale, Obsidian Stout, Mirror Mirror, and Not The Stoic. :ranger:

There was a place like that around the block from our hotel, on Sansom and 17th, Corner Foodery. Good selection, picked up a bunch of **** from there.

Word, we hit that place twice. On Saturday night they had Pliny the Elder on tap so it was a must after the Mets game.

I think this is the most text you have ever posted :eek:

Looks like that NSFW txt threads gonna be starting back up reallll soon :rolleyes:

BigWillyP1975

Pancakes?
Well beer is serious bidness.

Yeah me and BBOS still partake in that from time to time.

You never ****ing shared any pics. If you want back in you better find some. :ranger:

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans

Good ****, they used to have a lot of game on the menu there too. Surprisingly had one of the best steaks I've ever had there years ago. :thumb:

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Where are all the july tournaments? is it just USSSA?

The July 12 Combat supplied bat Men's event (USSSA) will be moving to Laurel Hill Park in Secaucus if any teams are interested.

Also, in Secaucus, Aug 16 will be the Strobert and I am hoping to make that a big one this year. We have six fields available.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
The July 12 Combat supplied bat Men's event (USSSA) will be moving to Laurel Hill Park in Secaucus if any teams are interested.

Also, in Secaucus, Aug 16 will be the Strobert and I am hoping to make that a big one this year. We have six fields available.

Are these fenced fields or open?
If fenced, dimensions?

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Are these fenced fields or open?
If fenced, dimensions?

Laurel Hill: Turf field has fence in RF 315' and is basically open in LF'. There is a fence but it is 700' back.

Softball fields (2). There is a fence in RF and in LF there is a patch of shrubs about 315' out.

It's a very nice park and place to spend the day.

For the Strobert, we also have Millridge which is where the Secaucus Men's league plays. There are two fenced fields there. The Upper is a huge outfield and the Lower is about 275' around with a huge LF and RF fence and smaller fence in CF.

BigWillyP1975

Pancakes?
Why can't NJ just have a nice round 5-field lighted complex???

Taxes are high enough as it is, no one will vote for it. Besides all those nice complexes are for the kids and they rather build gay soccer and lacrosse fields. Diamond Nayyyyysh is a great example.

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
Taxes are high enough as it is, no one will vote for it. Besides all those nice complexes are for the kids and they rather build gay soccer and lacrosse fields. Diamond Nayyyyysh is a great example.

Yup, they put in a nice turf complex up here. 3 full lacrosse turf fields, & 1 turf football field/ 2 small baseball fields in each corner that they use for tee ball :mad: