SBFNJ Chapter 24

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
is that when D States is being held? didn't know.

oh well, guess this will be an E/rec tournament!

Well it's the date of NJ D State.

If you're holding it in PA you could still draw D teams from there...and/or NJ D teams who aren't planning on going to Worlds?

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans

If you're holding it in PA you could still draw D teams from there...and/or NJ D teams who aren't planning on going to Worlds?

guess it's the same as Assassins running a tournament on E States day...

bones88

Coach

The dumbest utrip rule-- if state is playing no registered D team in NJ can play in any other utrip tournament.. atleast that is what i was told.. dont know for fact but that applies to E state as well... the gotcha rule i guess

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
The dumbest utrip rule-- if state is playing no registered D team in NJ can play in any other utrip tournament.. atleast that is what i was told.. dont know for fact but that applies to E state as well... the gotcha rule i guess

Seems fair enough to me. I mean it is the STATE tournament.....why would any team want to play somewhere else that weekend?

If you registered and play all year I don't find it odd that the association expects that if you're playing on a specific weekend that it be in their most prestigious event.

Anyone want to come over to swim in my pool today? making potato salad now- grilling around 6. fleetwood mac pandora playlist on the outside speakers. market basket steaks are GTG

it puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again.

hope i wasn't giving out "that" vibe crazy cotis! every time i see ur name i think of cooter davenport dukes of hazzard !.:ban: LOL! just tryin to have a good time! thanks for showing up wingnut!!:thumb: haha

55C-Gas

Snipe This!!
Well how was everyone's weekend? :(

Not to bad.. We won the utrip Mini Tournament Friday night in Linden, went to the Big Apple BBQ Festival in NYC Saturday, we went 3-1 in league games on Sunday. All in all a productive weekend.