SBFNJ Chapter 24

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Secaucus league

Due to guys moving out of state, jumping to other teams, a regrettable bad deal that didn't work out, and general bad luck - I am looking for a few guys for my Secaucus league team.

I have about 7 or 8 guys, but I need two outfielders, a 2B, and a flex players - or anyone who is locked ****ed and ready to rumble. LOL.

Many of you are already in the league, but for anyone who isn't. It's an ASA league, doubleheaders, weeknights. My team can't drop from the A division so I need decent players. There is a cost to play.

PM/text me if interested. Thanks :thumb::thumb::thumb:

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
ndwsh0.jpg

come on Fatty!

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
How's shoveling the naysh going?

Y'all should hire magicman to go down there with his snow removal equipmemt.

please direct all questions to tournament directors Mark Gould or Dave Bendel :cool:

I show up when and where I'm told and its a beautiful thing.

njsoftballguy

High Class
With the weather forecast for next few days and from what I have heard about the condition at Diamond Nation I can't imagine this 7gg being played this weekend. It's a shame with the turnout of teams and talent. With that being said, I have a dozen new Evils that I am not going to use. Ill be in Brick on March 14th and if any of my Jersey guys want these, send me a PM. I don't feel like shipping these hence why I am asking here first. Not sure if this belongs in a sale part of forum and honestly, I really don't care. If you're interested, let me know. Thanks

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
With the weather forecast for next few days and from what I have heard about the condition at Diamond Nation I can't imagine this 7gg being played this weekend. It's a shame with the turnout of teams and talent. With that being said, I have a dozen new Evils that I am not going to use. Ill be in Brick on March 14th and if any of my Jersey guys want these, send me a PM. I don't feel like shipping these hence why I am asking here first. Not sure if this belongs in a sale part of forum and honestly, I really don't care. If you're interested, let me know. Thanks

My gut feeling tells me that it will be cancelled by Diamond Nation tomorrow. The coaches were emailed that DN (the facility, not the team) would make a decision by tomorrow at lunch.

I am expecting Brick to be playable on the 14th based on what I heard from Brick directly. They are going to make an effort to have the fields open.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans

Dave & Mark are always on top of the situation and once a decision is made, all teams will be contacted!

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
The March Madness 7GG at Diamond Nation in Flemington NJ has been canceled. If you have any questions, please reach out to tournament directors David Bendel or Mark Gould.

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
The March Madness 7GG at Diamond Nation in Flemington NJ has been canceled. If you have any questions, please reach out to tournament directors David Bendel or Mark Gould.

That's weak!

sorry to hear, one of the best nj tourneys of the year.

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
Cody do you still want to meet up for those BP balls?

Anyone want a 27 EL Z4000? like 25 hits tops with receipt selling for 200

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
That's probably going to be cancelled, too. :mad:

I agree with you, if we get pounded with snow tomorrow as the forecasts are saying. The only thing I can tell you guys is that Brick had said last week that they would get the fields ready. So I haven't given up on it. :confused::confused:

blakcherry329

I agree with you, if we get pounded with snow tomorrow as the forecasts are saying. The only thing I can tell you guys is that Brick had said last week that they would get the fields ready. So I haven't given up on it. :confused::confused:

I think it's pretty much a wrap:wtf2::mad: