SBFNJ Chapter 24

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
ill be in the poconos next scheduled tournamet is 3/21 but that might be cancelled too at this point lol

well at some point I'll grab them from you. definitely interested, just not driving down to Flemington to pick up BP balls haha

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
how are they looking Jim?

I spoke to Brick this afternoon. They said it was possible and to touch base with them on Wednesday. The weather forecast was shaky for Saturday too. I hope to have a more concrete update Wednesday late morning.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
I spoke to Brick this afternoon. They said it was possible and to touch base with them on Wednesday. The weather forecast was shaky for Saturday too. I hope to have a more concrete update Wednesday late morning.

forecast is looking wet over the next few days. hope we make it happen!

rlopezjr1977

King EUUUUPPPPP
Due to guys moving out of state, jumping to other teams, a regrettable bad deal that didn't work out, and general bad luck - I am looking for a few guys for my Secaucus league team.

I have about 7 or 8 guys, but I need two outfielders, a 2B, and a flex players - or anyone who is locked ****ed and ready to rumble. LOL.

Many of you are already in the league, but for anyone who isn't. It's an ASA league, doubleheaders, weeknights. My team can't drop from the A division so I need decent players. There is a cost to play.

PM/text me if interested. Thanks :thumb::thumb::thumb:

One of the best guys around to run a team. I might have a guy or two for you Jim that I played with last year in coed. One plays the outfield the other plays SS or 2B.

rlopezjr1977

King EUUUUPPPPP
Just found out yesterday that Secaucus is going to ban the Demarini Aftermath and go back to SB12's for the "A" division. Its like any bat that does well in that league always ends up on the ban list. Pretty soon its gonna be a wood bat league using clinchers found in the swamp to make sure the ball doesn't leave the infield.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
One of the best guys around to run a team. I might have a guy or two for you Jim that I played with last year in coed. One plays the outfield the other plays SS or 2B.

Rolo is back on the forums? haven't seen you in forever buddy. hope the trip down south was good.

and that's bull**** about the Aftermath. sounds like that league is as bad as Hackettstown!

No good this Saturday.

debbie downer is not appreciated any day of the week.

piratepete7

Drink Stirrer
Just found out yesterday that Secaucus is going to ban the Demarini Aftermath and go back to SB12's for the "A" division. Its like any bat that does well in that league always ends up on the ban list. Pretty soon its gonna be a wood bat league using clinchers found in the swamp to make sure the ball doesn't leave the infield.

It's the people using the juiced bats not those swinging a specific model that are the problem there, always has been.

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans

Time for a custom north jersey hawtie :rolleyes:

BBOS prob has that 22oz extended still kicking around :eek:

juiced bats in NNJ??? no way.

:D

Keyz331

Addicted to Softballfans
You mean a bat designed for Women. Definitely fitting for Ninja man. Bat don't matter when you leave it on your shoulder.

55C-Gas

Snipe This!!

We discussed it at the meeting last night, the Aftermath will NOT be banned and 52/300 WILL be used.

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
****s getting real up in this bisch!

What's the best ASA bat for 56 degrees, a slight north south breeze out of the west, a BAC of 0.6 & 76% humidity?

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
Is the Aftermath that good? It's being banned all over. Or is it just easier to doctor, like the Salvos of yore?

Aftermath a great bat. still have a 27oz niw if anyone needs one.

I love that combat wanted asa also. I like the endload on it better than the aftermath and I personally thinks it fits my swing better. even tho a lot of people didn't like it.

doubt ill be playing that much asa down here since freedom and utrip seem to be everywhere. and a 40+ teams freedom tourney for the spring fling down here...haven't played in local tourney that big in a long time. got used to the normal same <20 teams in nj duking it out.

but its 85* degrees now here...very rough life lol. all set for a bp this sat on a nice beautiful field

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
Aftermath a great bat. still have a 27oz niw if anyone needs one.

I love that combat wanted asa also. I like the endload on it better than the aftermath and I personally thinks it fits my swing better. even tho a lot of people didn't like it.

doubt ill be playing that much asa down here since freedom and utrip seem to be everywhere. and a 40+ teams freedom tourney for the spring fling down here...haven't played in local tourney that big in a long time. got used to the normal same <20 teams in nj duking it out.

but its 85* degrees now here...very rough life lol. all set for a bp this sat on a nice beautiful field

change your damn location in your profile. you aren't NJ anymore!!!

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Secaucus

Thank you Roland. I appreciate the compliment :biggthumpup:.

I am still looking for a few guys in that league at both of those spots. I will text you.

I don't believe the Aftermath is banned coming out of last night's, shall we say, interesting meeting. The suggestion of wood bats was brought up. I also think they will be using the new ASA ball.

It looks like four divisions with 12 in the A/B and a fairly full C and D as well.

55C-Gas

Snipe This!!

I need a good outfielder for Secaucus also, if you know anyone (I lost Tim Knapp this year).

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
where does this league play? you have my interest

It's the best league in North Jersey IMO but it would be a solid hour from you, plus, you're driving into rush hour traffic and the A/B division games literally finish at 10:30 or 11:00 at night. It really isn't ideal for someone as far away as you. That said I'd love to have you unless Politz can make a better offer. :thumb::thumb: