SBFNJ Chapter 24

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
The Iceabreaker will be held April 18th in Readington at Hillcrest Park, East Whitehouse Station and Pickel Park. The tournament is open to 16 teams and will feature a 4 gg. All teams will play 3 pool games then be seeded into Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze flights based on pool finish. Single elimination for once teams are seeded.

Tournament Facts

April 18th
Readington , NJ
4 game Guarantee
3 HR Then Inning Ending.
$350.00 Umpires Included

Teams Supply their own ASA approved ball
Cash Payouts
State Qualifer

Contact Tournament Director Dave Ball

908-809-9779
[email protected]

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
The Iceabreaker will be held April 18th in Readington at Hillcrest Park, East Whitehouse Station and Pickel Park. The tournament is open to 16 teams and will feature a 4 gg. All teams will play 3 pool games then be seeded into Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze flights based on pool finish. Single elimination for once teams are seeded.

Tournament Facts

April 18th
Readington , NJ
4 game Guarantee
3 HR Then Inning Ending.
$350.00 Umpires Included

Teams Supply their own ASA approved ball
Cash Payouts
State Qualifer

Contact Tournament Director Dave Ball

908-809-9779
[email protected]

nice tourney here! hell it's being endorsed by lucky THURTeen even.

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
20sao90.jpg

Mohawk's ex-All Star SS selling some shaved sticks!

What a stud :rolleyes:

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
Cody. Love how you are calling him out on the message board

I just don't get it man. not to mention that I know he blasted box on us a few times last year using the same stick, hitting our pitcher a few times. maybe our P got a glove on it a few times or so but definitely not kosher. really pisses me off now to find this out.

I mean he's a defensive whiz and hits .800 a year, why isn't he being paid? :yawn:

wanker.

2Legit 2Quit

Addicted to Softballfans
I just don't get it man. not to mention that I know he blasted box on us a few times last year using the same stick, hitting our pitcher a few times. maybe our P got a glove on it a few times or so but definitely not kosher. really pisses me off now to find this out.

I mean he's a defensive whiz and hits .800 a year, why isn't he being paid? :yawn:

wanker.

Same asstard that posted he is a stud looking for a team?

Barney

Addicted to Softballfans
holy **** we got a Canadian!

Barney I ****ing miss you man.

wanna make out?

wanker.

lol how is the compression testing working?

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
wanna make out?

lol how is the compression testing working?

yes I want to make out.

he had two, one was shaved and one wasn't. assuming he would test the one that passes then swing the one that didn't from time to time.

not to mention compression testing isn't 100% effective, I'm sure sticks that are shaved still make it through.

Barney

Addicted to Softballfans
yes I want to make out.

he had two, one was shaved and one wasn't. assuming he would test the one that passes then swing the one that didn't from time to time.

not to mention compression testing isn't 100% effective, I'm sure sticks that are shaved still make it through.

so the whole sticker method really worked :rolleyes::rolleyes:

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
in theory it does. but I feel it's more of a hassle for umpires to check every bat, every time, for every batter.

since it's slow in these parts, i'll jump in. obviously the bat testing and stickers aren't infallible, but at the least we're getting some of the hot bats out. personally i much prefer when the tester is there.

if anyone has a better idea i'd love to hear it. :thumb:

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
I did enjoy the fact that he wrote he was a stud and hits .800. i laughed and was like this guy should be a major player

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
The funny thing is, someone from nj prob bought it an will be swinging it this year :bigok:

Let's get back to the serious ****, What's the best GSL bat?

Bp today at 10 AM CST, who's in?

Some NJ genius probably bought it for ISA.... since you know, its not like you can swing senior bats :eek::eek::bigok:

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
The funny thing is, someone from nj prob bought it an will be swinging it this year :bigok:

Let's get back to the serious ****, What's the best GSL bat?

Bp today at 10 AM CST, who's in?

I believe you would be using USSSA new stamp bats in GSL this year. It's the same insurance. But I could be mistaken. I will be at the USSSA/GSL regional meeting next Saturday and they will go through all the GSL info. :bigok: