Secret Santa 2009 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aces23

Addicted to Softballfans
just received mine today from djcs1204 to much hoopla on another thread about his gifts:

(2) handmade lounging pants of my favorite teams. (which are very comfy, btw)
- Packers
- Cubbies
and he was also VERY gracious to include two gifts for my daughters. One of which already tore into hers and was very excited to receive a Furreal Freinds Kitten (which she has not put down yet) and the other will be open when my oldest gets home.

THANKS AGAIN.....and hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!

NotoriousSports

<font color="Red">Banned User</font>
just received mine today from djcs1204 to much hoopla on another thread about his gifts:

- Packers
- Cubbies
and he was also VERY gracious to include two gifts for my daughters. One of which already tore into hers and was very excited to receive a Furreal Freinds Kitten (which she has not put down yet) and the other will be open when my oldest gets home.

This is nice to read. I don't know a hell of a lot of guys that can make (sew)articles of clothing from scratch let alone use a needle and thread to re-attach a freakin' button. I thought it was a thoughtful gift. The fact that he considered your daughters as well makes it all the better!

jhob54

who cares

- Packers
- Cubbies

Awesome gifts a lot of talent to hand make some pants(alot of guys couldnt do it).

southtexasstang

Addicted to Softballfans
i got mine today!

from steve broussard in the big easy:

i got a flex fit longhorns cap
a giant mavericks bead necklace with logo (and no i will not take my shirt off)
a giant dolphins bead necklace with logo
two pairs on nike keystone batting gloves!

really cool gifts.. thanks alot steve- (dont know ur screen name)
have a merry xmas and a safe new year...

southtexasstang

.08marsh44

Star Player
actually got mine a bit ago, but between traveling and trying to keep the kids/wife happy, ive neglected to post. wanted to say THANK YOU to my SS, sent me a knobcuff, 2 SWEET yankee ornaments for the tree, which are near the top of the tree because my wife and kids are fighting over who gets arod and who gets the sandman ornaments, so i dont let them touch em..lol, also, a pair of the only batting gloves ill wear, easton turbo slots, they dont carry them around here so i always have to drive an hour to fnd them, now i have a back up pair. THANX SO MUCH!! everything will be very USED. have a great XMAS!!

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Pickle9 went above and beyond. I'm kinda sad that I have to wait 3 weeks for league play to start again so I can hit this thing.

IMG_0162.jpg

jc22

Addicted to Softballfans
SS Gift from Majin1!

Majin1, this is a little late, but I wanted to say Thanks for my Boombah pullover and Boombah Blitz turfs, both will be used next season.

Colors were great and these arrived probably 3-4 weeks ago, making me most likely one ofthe first gift recipiants. Thanks again. JC22

snacks

Got my gifts today! Thanks to Shamrock and D's Nuts #5.......I love the beanies and the Dudley TA's are fantastic, love those balls! My wife will love the makeup, candle and the ginderbread hand wash ( I wish I could eat it, it smells delicious!) The mug broke but thats nothing gorilla glue can't fix. Thanks again, sorry for being impatient.
bd14f946-1.jpg

JDouglass

Addicted to Softballfans
STS was awesome this year! Got the second package...Relentless Apparel Beanie, Hat, and 3 sweet t-shirts. Dude, you hooked me up. Thank you, thank you , thank you. Pics will be up later!

ArmySball

NoRegrets SB Est 05
Thanks to Firefighter13

Got mine today and Bert is the man!!
IMG_1266.jpg

Nashville Fire department Tshirt
Nashville Fire department Hat
Easton batting gloves
Easton hoody
Easton warm up pullover
Rawlings bat pack
3-diff types of bbq sauce
a big box of goo goo clusters!
last but not least a Akadema Pro ball glove

jrscll

IPIIHB
got mine today mizuno spkie9 turffs mizuno batting gloves and a cool Wicked Clothing Dri Fit shirt with my name and number on the back thanks bro. It was from Jose Rodriguez no screen name thanks bro.

You are welcome... Hope you like it all! If you get a chance post some pics, would like to see how it looks all together. I wasnt able to put it all side by side and take a look at it as I received the last of the items and just packed it all up and shipped it out before the post office closed.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!

- Packers
- Cubbies

Im glad they fit great my friend, and are comfy. Also glad that the girls loved their gifts. Tell Makayla that she is very welcome for her cd and tell Sydney as well for her kitten. Merry Christmas.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Im glad they fit great my friend, and are comfy. Also glad that the girls loved their gifts. Tell Makayla that she is very welcome for her cd and tell Sydney as well for her kitten. Merry Christmas.

Oh and BTW... post a pic of the pants in better quality than mine... Mine was on a camera phone lol.

Leave it to a woman to nail it. NotoriousSports (Natalie) is gtg! She got something for everyone in my family. I am a cooking nut so this stuff is perfect! Let me list it for you all:

$50 gift card to D!cks
Outfit for our 2 month old daughter
Moisturizing socks for my wife
Barrell of Monkeys for my son
Chili infused dark chocolate
Chipotle Mustard
Summer Sausage
Grinding plate endorsed by Billy Mays :D
Basting Brush
Prep dishes
Kitchen/bar towels
Yogurt Covered raisins
Silicone cutting/prep boards
Sports Trivia Cards/game
Coarse Sea Salt - we just ran out!
Paul Prudome Magic Seasoning
not pictured are the Worth batting gloves that are en route - only brand I will wear.

100_2013.jpg

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Leave it to a woman to nail it. NotoriousSports (Natalie) is gtg! She got something for everyone in my family. I am a cooking nut so this stuff is perfect! Let me list it for you all:

$50 gift card to D!cks
Outfit for our 2 month old daughter
Moisturizing socks for my wife
Barrell of Monkeys for my son
Chili infused dark chocolate
Chipotle Mustard
Summer Sausage
Grinding plate endorsed by Billy Mays :D
Basting Brush
Prep dishes
Kitchen/bar towels
Yogurt Covered raisins
Silicone cutting/prep boards
Sports Trivia Cards/game
Coarse Sea Salt - we just ran out!
Paul Prudome Magic Seasoning
not pictured are the Worth batting gloves that are en route - only brand I will wear.

100_2013.jpg

Extremely gtg.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Got my gift today from nextlevel, was really excited when I cracked it open and saw all the stuff inside

I got Boombah pants, pullover, hoodie, trail shoes and batting gloves, as well as Pork Rinds and Moon Pies. I've never had those foods before, looking forward to giving them a try.

Here's a pic:
SSGifts.jpg

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
Got my gift today from nextlevel, was really excited when I cracked it open and saw all the stuff inside

I got Boombah pants, pullover, hoodie, trail shoes and batting gloves, as well as Pork Rinds and Moon Pies. I've never had those foods before, looking forward to giving them a try.

Here's a pic:
SSGifts.jpg

I like the colors of the pantzz. sweet gifts

SlushyBOB

Noodle Arm
got 1 box from spastic monkey on saturday! I saw on another thread that another box was coming so I'll post up pics when I get the other box. Thanks spastic!

BaldPitcher

Your Trophy Connection!
My "Secret" Santa is the best. Two packages full of a ton of very well thought-out gifts. So much so, that I can't believe a DUDE could be that good at picking out gifts. Thanks Cotter8, you are a 1 in my book! :)

IMG_5300.jpg

Gifts...I hope I dont miss anything here...
1 Ornament for my tree and/or basement
1 Water "bottle"
2 Eco Friendly picture frames for my new "outdoorsy" basement
1 Easton Glove bag with conditioner
1 Easton Coaches bag that goes around 5 gallon bucket
1 Book called Ball Four on baseball
1 Blue Micro shirt to play Tennis in
1 New red belt for team pants
3 Tshirts from various things associated with my SS (love em...) They were even made by the hands of a former Pat...old school Pat and his son. The Grogan's. You Noreasterners will know them!!!!
1 Pair of Under Armour navy socks for team uni's
1 Sports Authority cooler packed FULL of things to eat an drink and use...(is it wrong i ate most of the boston baked beans already?)
and last but not least
1 Pair of Mizuno 9 Spike white/navy shoes (maybe I will try to break them out in AZ for the superdraft if I can make it)

Then I might even be able to meet this great Secret Santa Guy. ;)

Last edited:

Cotter8

We landed on the moon!
My "Secret" Santa is the best. Two packages full of a ton of very well thought-out gifts. So much so, that I can't believe a DUDE could be that good at picking out gifts. Thanks Cotter8, you are a 1 in my book! :)

IMG_5300.jpg

Gifts...I hope I dont miss anything here...
1 Ornament for my tree and/or basement
1 Water "bottle"
2 Eco Friendly picture frames for my new "outdoorsy" basement
1 Easton Glove bag with conditioner
1 Easton Coaches bag that goes around 5 gallon bucket
1 Book called Ball Four on baseball
1 Blue Micro shirt to play Tennis in
1 New red belt for team pants
3 Tshirts from various things associated with my SS (love em...)
1 Pair of Under Armour navy socks for team uni's
1 Sports Authority cooler packed FULL of things to eat an drink and use...(is it wrong i ate most of the boston baked beans already?)
and last but not least
1 Pair of Mizuno 9 Spike white/navy shoes (maybe I will try to break them out in AZ for the superdraft if I can make it)

Then I might even be able to meet this great Secret Santa Guy. ;)

Hey, glad you got both boxes at the same time. And thanks for playing up being all incognito but it's ok to let everyone know you got this stuff from a *dudette* :D as this will be my annual visit to the Lounge, haha

and I was wondering where those beans were in the pic!

beauxjr

Ragin' Cajun
from steve broussard in the big easy:

i got a flex fit longhorns cap
a giant mavericks bead necklace with logo (and no i will not take my shirt off)
a giant dolphins bead necklace with logo
two pairs on nike keystone batting gloves!

really cool gifts.. thanks alot steve- (dont know ur screen name)
have a merry xmas and a safe new year...

southtexasstang

Glad u like it....:D

Here's a pic:
SSGifts.jpg

Moonpies FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.