Secret Santa 2009 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred27

Bomb Dropper!
I dunno who my SS was but I got this jersey today in the mail. It's very nice but not the colors I asked for.:(

DSCN0538.jpg

DSCN0539.jpg

jbandtimtom

Late posting pics of the 2nd half of our Secret Santa gift. 2 pair of Elites for myself and my wife along with the NIW BJ Fulk! You are the man Mike Wohlwend!!
batspart2029.jpg

freakazoid

I do it B.I.G.!!!
Recieved package 1 of 2 from patrick (WOS) today and i am very happy with the stuff i got, he went way beyond my expectations and hooked a brother up.
Elite Hoodie
Elite Tshirt
Elite Turfs
Titanium Ion necklace in my team colors.
Like i said this is 1 of 2 so i will update accordingly,
Thanx again Pat and merry xmas to you and yours.
GEDC1317.jpg

got package 2 today..
Elite Batting Gloves
Elite Shorts
2 Knobcuffs
and a neck towel u put ice cubes in for those hot summer tourneys.
Thanx again Patrick u really hooked it up. MERRY XMAS.:D:D:D

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Holy Crap!!!
Thats all I have to say about Dang13 and his gifts :)

I received a package last week while I was on vacation and didnt open it until tonight to go with the season...
I got:
2 Monster Energy Drinks
2 Monster Hitman enegry shots
1 Magellan Roadmate 1700 GPS

Sorry no pics but the GPS looks liek this:
getProdImage.asp

Thank you for the awesome gift, I have a tom tom one with like a 2.5" screen but this one is soo much cooler and will take the palce of that one :)

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
received another package from MacAttack. thanks and Merry Christmas..
1 pair of elite bp gloves
2 custom elite dri fit shirts of my teams logo
1 pair of Elite Turfs
1 World Series edition Yankees Arod #13 jersey

badboy47

Addicted to Softballfans
Received mine yesterday from Shanny #4
Easton Softball T-Shirt
Bellcorp Jersey
Worth Pants
Gander Mountain fleece hoody

Thank You very much
will take pictures later

Macattck

Bucknut
received another package from MacAttack. thanks and Merry Christmas..
1 pair of elite bp gloves
2 custom elite dri fit shirts of my teams logo
1 pair of Elite Turfs
1 World Series edition Yankees Arod #13 jersey

Glad you like everything. Merry Christmas.

huckeby34

8U NC FP Champs
332615041_o.jpg

Received this from my SS on Christmas Day. Thanks.

I did receive a PM from my SS to let me know that another package was on the way. Thanks.

Last edited:

mazzle

Manager
recieved my first package xmas morning. will post pics of everything once the 2nd one comes.

mizuno glove
old navy shirt
copy of Major League
A pen

Big D

In the Batter's Box
Lumpy26 thank you very much. you were more then generous in your SS gift. i'll definelty be able to put all those items to use... just to brag a bit I got a underarmor 1/4 zip pullover, Seahawk game day hat, several softballs, some insoles and a gift card hope i'm not forgetting something...

D

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
Lumpy26 thank you very much. you were more then generous in your SS gift. i'll definelty be able to put all those items to use... just to brag a bit I got a underarmor 1/4 zip pullover, Seahawk game day hat, several softballs, some insoles and a gift card hope i'm not forgetting something...

D

Pictures you big lug.:rolleyes:

Cotter8

We landed on the moon!
received 1st package and will post pics once I receive second one. Thanks so far for the turfs norcal-lostintx!!!

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I am guessing my gift was from SSN.... Or J Chen from Vancouver B.C.

He thoughtfully styled us out with AWESOME Olympic Gear and especially took care of my 9yr old with what he has been wanting for weeks... wiffle balls for golf... He has been losing thm all over the yard and SSN hooked him up with what should amount to be 2 days worth (24):eek::eek::D

The shirts he sent are so soft and comfortable my wife wears hers out in the public and mine to bed as a nighty... Yes, shetook it over.;):D

Back to Ash... The "stuffing" of the box was an Incredibly soft plush Quachi (Sasquatch) doll and several keychains from the Olympic Games for 2010 which my wife carries her massive set of keys on and my son who has put HIS housekey on and will wear to school..

Most important than the material items, was the THOUGHT that was put into our package. Knowing my situation the last couple of months, it took a LOT of pressure off me wit my family seeing ll the care everyone has shown to us in the Razzle, without the razzle and with the Secret Santa... My wife used to ***** and moan abou me being on here.... Now she has a new level of respect for theboard except when Iam clicking on the NSFW motorboating thread or Hotties thread....;):D:eek:

THANK YOU J CHEN for everything you have sent.... It really meantalot to the family......:):):)

MartyMoose

Addicted to Softballfans
Bit of a delay Posting, I got my package on christmas eve from cwoodies01. I'll tell ya it was damn heartbreaking coming home for weeks hoping for a package but it was well worth the wait, and getting to open a triangle USPS box on Christmas eve was well worth the suspense. I got a NIW worth supercell 2 model sswm2 and a pari of Mizuno franchise batting gloves. Bad ass gift in book! Thanks again Chris

Shanny #4

Addicted to Softballfans
Hanky85 set me up. I got 4 (yes 4) ice fishing rods and reels. They are perfect for me and my 2 girls and we wil have a blast getting them set up and fishing this winter and beyond. Thank you Dustin for the gifts!

softballking

Addicted to Softballfans
Your welcome frontsmaui. I'm glad I could help make your familys Christmas better. You will have 1 more box coming in the new year with Canadian coffee, and maybe a few other things as well. John

mattbrand

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok guys i got mine today or at least the 1st package. Not sure whom it is from last name is Johnson out of Seneca PA.

It contained a black Easton pull over with a note saying another package on its way via UPS.

Thanks for the gift hope to find out whom it is soon.

Matt

mattbrand

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok guys i got mine today or at least the 1st package. Not sure whom it is from last name is Johnson out of Seneca PA.

It contained a black Easton pull over with a note saying another package on its way via UPS.

Thanks for the gift hope to find out whom it is soon.

Matt

Just found out my SS is Coogar5 awesome man thank you!!

Cotter8

We landed on the moon!
Got my second box today from norcal-lostintx and this is what I got:

SBFSS.jpg

Pair of elite turfs
Uniform pants
Worth bp jacket (really nice)
Miken bat back pack

Awesome job and thanks for the great communication as well as the *hints*. Happy new year to you and your family!!!

norcal-lostintx

El Pistolero
Got my second box today from norcal-lostintx and this is what I got:

SBFSS.jpg

Pair of elite turfs
Uniform pants
Worth bp jacket (really nice)
Miken bat back pack

Awesome job and thanks for the great communication as well as the *hints*. Happy new year to you and your family!!!

I hope you like them. Enjoy!!!!

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
Got my SS in today...sweet pair of Elite pants. Thanks SS, I think its Ramos cuz thats what he put on the address...
elitepants.jpg

softballking

Addicted to Softballfans
I got my SS gifts I got a pair of elite turfs, a pair of worth batting gloves, and a pair of elite pants. Thanks SS for the great gifts.

DaHitter33

Bats 'N Hoes
I got my SS gift (all the way to Japan).....a Freak+......great gift from SlushyBob....thanks alot....Hope that everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.