Not open for further replies.

Permacatch

Relegated to 1B
IMG_1620.jpg

In the mail today after my work Christmas party, I came home to:
-A slightly used 26oz Juice
-A basket with Various coconut scented stuff & picture frame for the wife
-A $15 gift card to Walmart for the kids

I can't wait to get the Juice to some bp! I saw some webbing starting to form, I gotta find out if it's hotter than my current Juice!

Big thanks Crawl13! Merry Christmas!

Johnnylegg54

I love lamp
IMG_1620.jpg

In the mail today after my work Christmas party, I came home to:
-A slightly used 26oz Juice
-A basket with Various coconut scented stuff & picture frame for the wife
-A $15 gift card to Walmart for the kids

I can't wait to get the Juice to some bp! I saw some webbing starting to form, I gotta find out if it's hotter than my current Juice!

Big thanks Crawl13! Merry Christmas!

nice!!!!!!!!!!

coolluvr4u1976

#1 bomb dropper
Sonic,,

I recieved mine from Cooter i actually got it last week lol........ got me a nice pair of boombahs and some boombah batting gloves :)

masarobinson

Superstar in the making.
Please update that slushybob received his gift i gave it to him in person so i would know! :p i just wanna make sure im not listed as a deadbeat :p

scourge

blah blah blah
Sonic, for when you update, I know evilhomer360 got his from me and posted it and I got mine from Madsunz.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Updated and with only 10 days left to ship we have only 31% confirmed received, a lot lower than last year.

Sixes

K C C O
my secret santa recipient had one package delivered on the 9th, unfortunately the other part won't be there until 2-1-11 at the latest.

swish16

What goes here?
I sent mine to jrcaddilac he should have received it on Friday according to tracking 1ZA3Y6710352517999

TheBatman42

No more MV1 Threads!
My gifts to bigcountry16 were delivered on 12/10/10 USPS DC # 9405503699300424519491

He hasn't posted his gifts were received yet.

wtp12

meh.........
Mine was sent out to whitehall and he confirmed that it was received this morning.

Last edited:

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
I want to send a very grateful thanks to XXDSXX for the great present he sent: I got some Chicago Bears stuff, Batting gloves and 3 rolls of tape in one of my team colors, and some local area Hot BBQ sauce. I can't wait to give it a try. I wish him and his family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...
sssbf001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.