Secret Santa 2010 Participant List and Status Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8ers

Word
Shipped USPS to Canada on Wednesday 12/08 he should be recieving it very soon if not already. THO my guy has not been online since 12/01

extremeVFT03

Ding Dong
why is my name red on the list ? i havent got anything and i shipeped mine out weeks ago. just wondering why my name is red ?

Hits Happen 20

Endless Retirement tour
I received mine today. Thanks Pooch3 for the gifts and Thank you Sonic for running this again.

Last edited:

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
why is my name red on the list ? i havent got anything and i shipeped mine out weeks ago. just wondering why my name is red ?

Its not red, if you did a search for your name and clicked on the thread it will hilight your name in red.

Updated the list as of now, only 52.6% received and only 14.3 more have confirmed shipment for a total of 66.9% who have confirmed with 4 Days left to ship.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Lots of people waiting until the end this year. Closer to Christmas is never a bad thing.

fossm26

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got my gift from Joe Machado aka (Joe#25) a gear virus thank you very much

Last edited:

swish16

What goes here?
Hey sonic you have jrcaddilac listed as received... Can you put shipped nxt to my name since he was my ss?

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
i have not gotten mine yet. But once i do I will post pictures :) I have no problem with waiting makes it that much more fun! :)

Misfits

Just passing time on SBF.
I got mine from Big D, please post me as received.

Please post Jrex and received too! I know my first package from TYJA was delivered about 2 weeks ago and my second package should be there Monday. USPS tracking # 0310 2010 0001 4632 4140

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 2010 0001 4632 4140
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our HOUSTON, TX 77201 facility on December 17, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.
Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, December 17, 2010, 6:44 pm, HOUSTON, TX 77201
Bullet Acceptance, December 17, 2010, 12:28 pm, HOUSTON, TX 77034

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Hey sonic you have jrcaddilac listed as received... Can you put shipped nxt to my name since he was my ss?

This is a list of who has received not who has sent. The ones with shipped beside them are ones whos package is in transit to them.

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
This is a list of who has received not who has sent. The ones with shipped beside them are ones whos package is in transit to them.

I am listed as received and have not received anything yet. I shipped out my stuff but have not yet gotten anything. sorry for any confusion just wanted to get you the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.