Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
got my gifts today from Shipe35 ! sweet Boombah hoodie & a set of Evil BP softballs ! LOVE SECRET SANTA !

2zpsff5.jpg

Aces23

Addicted to Softballfans
got my gift today. Not sure who it's from but he/she lives in the same state as me, just a little further north. Big thanks to whoever you are!! One of the few bats I have not tried. Cant wait to get some swing on her.....
408278866.jpg

mvandonsel

Donkey
My SS went above and beyond this year! Thanks to t7chas!

First I got these bad boys and I was :thumb:

IMG_4348_zpsd32e2b27.jpg

But then I received another box :banana:

IMG_20131205_080333_427_zps0622bf34.jpg

Batpack, BP balls, seasoning, posole, salsa, and an Albuquerque Isotopes T-Shirt.

Great stuff! Thanks a bunch, merry Christmas to you and yours!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
My SS went above and beyond this year! Thanks to t7chas!

First I got these bad boys and I was :thumb:

IMG_4348_zpsd32e2b27.jpg

But then I received another box :banana:

IMG_20131205_080333_427_zps0622bf34.jpg

Batpack, BP balls, seasoning, posole, salsa, and an Albuquerque Isotopes T-Shirt.

Great stuff! Thanks a bunch, merry Christmas to you and yours!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Awesome stuff! Didnt even think about putting running down in my hobbies...Wish I had now. ;)

southtexasstang

Addicted to Softballfans
thats..

that's what makes this so much fun....the smile on the kids faces!!!! ! box 2 on the way.....the 3rd will soon follow... till then...you will just have to WAIT! :D and hopefully the BIG kid will have just as big a smile as his daughter!

mvandonsel

Donkey
that's what makes this so much fun....the smile on the kids faces!!!! ! box 2 on the way.....the 3rd will soon follow... till then...you will just have to WAIT! :D and hopefully the BIG kid will have just as big a smile as his daughter!

This! I wish the guy I was buying for put more in his list. I don't even know if he has kids...or a wife...or a dog.

Dirtyremax

EAI/ComBat/Derby Life
got my gift today. Not sure who it's from but he/she lives in the same state as me, just a little further north. Big thanks to whoever you are!! One of the few bats I have not tried. Cant wait to get some swing on her.....
408278866.jpg

I hope it works out! If you don't like it feel free to trade it off!

sberger

IcEbErG
got a sweet dallas cowboys onesie for my kid. no name on the return address or note inside. just wanna let my ss know that i love it. will get pics up tomorrow

superpimp12

First Batch Illuminati
Dttruax hooked me up!!! Got some really cool stuff! My favorite was the local BBQ stuff I can't get in L.A.!! That's what makes SS awesome. We get to try snacks etc from other states you can't get in your area. Thank you Mr. Dttruax and may you and your family have a great Christmas!

c25c737f717bac8dc3f731710ae3a74e_zpsfa22352b.jpg

squirt

strokin and swingin
my SS rocks

My Secret Santa just hooked up both me and my daughter!!!:bigok:
I got HOOKED UP with new Evil BP balls, Franklin batting gloves, Firm Grip paste and a World Series Red Sox cap!!

Thanks again Sully - I got your back if you miss out from your SS

Last edited:

Jazzyc91

Went to check the mail last night in hopes that my shoes i won were there but instead this was inside and since i know i didn't order anything i'm guessing these are from my SS. THANK YOU Shawn Limberg I absoultely LOVE the shoes super bright just like I like!! and the batting gloves fit perfect which is rare for me!! and of course the awesome bling bling spider shirt!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE it all!!

RokRaider826

Ex Softball Who-re
Went to check the mail last night in hopes that my shoes i won were there but instead this was inside and since i know i didn't order anything i'm guessing these are from my SS. THANK YOU Shawn Limberg I absoultely LOVE the shoes super bright just like I like!! and the batting gloves fit perfect which is rare for me!! and of course the awesome bling bling spider shirt!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE it all!!

Now sell me your OG Z EL

Sully-7

Addicted to Softballfans
My Secret Santa just hooked up both me and my daughter!!!:bigok: My daughter's exact words after opening her gifts "Daddy, i'm so excited I am about to explode" :bigok:

I got HOOKED UP with new Evil BP balls, Franklin batting gloves, Firm Grip paste and a World Series Red Sox cap!!

Thanks again Sully - I got your back if you miss out from your SS

I'm glad you and your daughter liked the gifts. It was cool that you were so close that I could personally drop them off and say hi and meet a fellow board bro!! Have a great X-Mas!!!

shipe35

Addicted to Softballfans
This! I wish the guy I was buying for put more in his list. I don't even know if he has kids...or a wife...or a dog.

I like TPS and Easton Bats, Any softball clothing, I love to bar b que food, pitaschio nuts. I love wearing hats. I am in need of a knew 13.5 or 13in glove.

leftyon3

Dogs 15 hooked me up I got new zig turfs, 3 hats a visor, 8 shirts, some batting gloves some cool off towels which I love cause I'm hot headed he also threw in a head band, titanium necklace balance bracelet lanyard and 2 know cuffs that was on e he'll of a box to open thank you very much d dogs 15 I love everything

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
My usps confirmation stated my ss's first package was delivered the 6th at 230. Have another one to send but he hasnt acknowledged the first so im holdin off for now. Hmu bro so i kno so u can get your other goodies!!

sberger

IcEbErG
photo.jpg

got this the other day from my ss. though im not sure if it was this ss or the demarini one that I am in. either way, I really really like it.

JeremyStark

Addicted to Softballfans
UPS Delivery Today :D No name on the box just a Georgia return address. SS hooked me up with an awesome Texans hoodie, 12 mixed bp balls, some Spiderz endlites, some local moonshine, and a box of pens/sharpies? :D. MANY thanks and a very Merry Christmas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.