Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

militaryballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Awesome......

Got package 2 from Mr. Freez.....thanks for all the goodies.....way above and beyond from what I expected......THANKS......

jrhundsr

Glad you like it. You should be getting 1 more box any day now.
Received a package today from jrhundsr and didn't even realize it. I ordered some stuff from Amazon for my wife and assumed it was for her! Inside was a Rip It pitchers mask. Thanks bro! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

jcmcelyea

part-time EH
My SS hooked me up with 2 dozen Evil BP balls!

picture.php

picture.php

Didn't have a name on the box. But a big "Thank You" to Mr. Ohio. Merry Christmas to you and yours brother!

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
Wear the shirt proudly..... 56-4 Record.... Lol

Got home to find my package waiting and Egibree hooked me up. A minty L5 which I'm really stoked to hit since its the only of the 2013 Eastons I haven't put a decent number of swings on. Hopefully I can find someone who is hitting tomorrow so I can put some swings on it. I also got a team jersey and hat which I will be wearing to league as soon as we get off break, also a Providence basketball hat. Last but not least 2 tall boys of a beer I've never had and after a full day with my family my wife and took good care of those beers before bed. Egibree thanks again, wishing you and yours have a safe and happy holiday.

eastonfreak27

Ducks On The Pond!!
Received my gift from Adam Gehman (Usner21).
Got a mizzou tiger 1/4 sweater for the wife
A cardinals tshirt for the little man
A sweet cardinals shirt for me
Spongebob DVD for my daughter that she won't stop watching
And not pictured an Easton salvo comp100 bat.

Thanks man for the gifts. Family loves them. Merry Xmas to you and your family!!

Usner21

#21 In Your Programs
Received my gift from Adam Gehman (Usner21).
Got a mizzou tiger 1/4 sweater for the wife
A cardinals tshirt for the little man
A sweet cardinals shirt for me
Spongebob DVD for my daughter that she won't stop watching
And not pictured an Easton salvo comp100 bat.

Thanks man for the gifts. Family loves them. Merry Xmas to you and your family!!

Glad to hear everything made it ok! Merry Christmas! If anything is the wrong size let me know and we can get it returned. Feel free to do whatever with the Salvo if you don't have a use for it. I own a couple of them and love them!

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
Just received an awesome package but no name was attached....... A 27oz Scn17bh a packers and Yankees Team apparel shirts as well as coffee mugs for each team..... Way above and beyond man. Please hit me up LMk who u are..........

If some one can post pics lmk

Jclinard

Addicted to Softballfans
Got box one from Jclinard. Got a Luck jersey for the g/f which she was shocked about and she also claimed the oakleys in the box as well. Once I get box two I will post pics. Got Second package and it was an UA Sweatshirt. Thanks again Justin Merry Christmas to you and your family.

IMAG0771_zps664172e5.jpg

Of course man, glad the lady friend liked everything! Hope the hoodie is a good color for ya!

Joker

i got a dozen bridgestone e6 golfballs, a ****load of some nice tees, and a pair of warm gloves. thank you sonic, i'll look forward to the 2nd box

ar2x7

Substance & Style
2z40r2d.jpg

Got mine today from Ar2x7. A few grips, a nice long sleeve, and a NIW L6!!!! Couldn't be happier! Thanks again bro, and have a great holiday!!!

Hope u like it all, if not PLEASE feel free to trade, sell or whatever, it's YOUR stuff. Really glad ur post office got off their ass and got it to you only 10 days after it was supposed to be there...

Have a great and safe holiday bro....Merry Xmas

eastonfreak27

Ducks On The Pond!!
Glad to hear everything made it ok! Merry Christmas! If anything is the wrong size let me know and we can get it returned. Feel free to do whatever with the Salvo if you don't have a use for it. I own a couple of them and love them!

Everything fits good. Iv never used this salvo so it'll get some work when we get warmer weather lol

djbaldmaninc

Addicted to Softballfans
Djbaldymaniac is VGTG!!!! Got a demarini beenie, husker shades, husker chair, some local beers, some munchies, a sick new royals/demarini shirt (pic coming later) and a whole lot more. Merry Christmas to all the board bros. Will def be around again next year for this.

You are very welcome and it was difficult to find a bat that you didnt have/traded for on FB so I went the route of more accessories and local goodies instead. Remember, my offer stands for an East Coast roadtrip. Merry Christmas to all. - Jerod aka dj baldman

Fergy14

Addicted to Softballfans
Received my gift today to very sweet demar dryfit shirts and a few pocket tools thank you secret Santa (408charger) I think there was no name ....thanks again

Sully-7

Addicted to Softballfans
received package 2 today.... 1st package was a pair of maroon Easton shorts then today I received an old school Anderson rocketech.... my SS is from Cali...I have his name but not his screename on here.. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

tl13

Addicted to Softballfans
I have no idea who my SS is but thank you for all the great gifts.

Last edited:

stlsnappers

Albino Electrician
I got a sweet 26oz returnable Asa BJ Fulk! Thank you to my SS who ever you are! I needed an Asa bat! Merry Christmas to you and your family and God Bless!
20131223_210053.jpg

Joe#25

Addicted to Softballfans
Saw you needed an ASA bat. Glad it got there ok. Merry Christmas to your family as well.

cooper1

NGTG - beware of Apple voucher sales
I got a kindle fire hd from my SS today. So thank you whoever it came from. I'll post pics when I get some time. Things are kinda crazy right now

Giants_rook

Addicted to Softballfans
received package 2 today.... 1st package was a pair of maroon Easton shorts then today I received an old school Anderson rocketech.... my SS is from Cali...I have his name but not his screename on here.. Thanks!!!

Sorry bout your luck.

There have been way too many sketchy gifts and to me this is another one. I may be out of line and I like to give people the benignity of the doubt, but seriously!!!

Shorts are ok, color kinda sucks. Bat is terrible by today's standards. Looks like he was trying to clear out some old old old stock!

Some people have no shame.

Just my .02 $$

lx_2nv

Coach
You are very welcome and it was difficult to find a bat that you didnt have/traded for on FB so I went the route of more accessories and local goodies instead. Remember, my offer stands for an East Coast roadtrip. Merry Christmas to all. - Jerod aka dj baldman

Did you get the beer straight from Pottsville? :) Need to take a tour again.

Status
Not open for further replies.