Secret Santa 2014 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to let everyone know what you got and who it was from if it was noted.
Post pictures if you have them.

fivehole

Pimptastic Player
Jimmy Hicks

I got a NIW Miken DC41 from my SS. I do not know his screen name. It is an awesome gift. I really do appreciate it. I was really surprised when is seen the bat box on the porch. At first I thought I drunk purchased a new bat. Thank You Jimmy and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Jroby9

The Kid
I got a NIW Miken DC41 from my SS. I do not know his screen name. It is an awesome gift. I really do appreciate it. I was really surprised when is seen the bat box on the porch. At first I thought I drunk purchased a new bat. Thank You Jimmy and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Damn, thats how you start the year off. Gonna be hard to follow that up.

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Awesome

It was from me and am so glad you like it. Enjoy and Merry Christmas to you and your family also!

shorty2313

I got mine today. I got a custom Easton Jersey with my name/#, sublimation Giants & OU shirts, the hat & 2 arm sleeves. 6 Cal Ripken baseball's for the boys and some head band for my daughter.

Thanx a lot Gabe for the gifts. Very much appreciated.

Last edited:

gg22

Kentucky Wildcats
I got mine today. I got a custom Easton Jersey with my name/#, sublimation Giants & OU shirts, the hat & 2 arm sleeves. 6 Cal Rypkin baseball's for the boys and some head band for my daughter.

Thanx a lot Gabe for the gifts. Very much appreciated.

I hope you enjoy everything. Package #2 will be there tomorrow.

Jbird11

Got a box from SBF today from my SS Joey. Thanks bro, I'll take pics when I open it at Christmas eve.

squirt

strokin and swingin
Above and beyond!!!

My SS went above and beyond!!!! He HOOKED me up!!!!!
I got 12 Evil bp balls, an awesome Red
sox gnome, some sick Combat batting gloves, pimp socks and a sick TYJA BAT PACK!!!!

I will post pics up as soon as I get to my computer!

Thank you Paul A. for everything bro and a Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Last edited:

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
No clue I'm hoping its a gag or something. No where did I ever say I wanted or needed a cooler lmao. What softball player doesn't already have a beer cooler lol

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Its brand new. Looked it up on the website an it was 45 dollars lol. Im not complaining or mad just wondering why a cooler haha

Fergy14

Addicted to Softballfans
I got a sweet Braves spring training hat and jersey with a note another package is coming later....Thank You very much SS! (not sure who it is yet) I will post pictures later. Thanks again

Redman

REDMAN.....you get a box today by chance?

Mayyyyybe!

Thanks a ton Corey, this is awesome. Been wanting to try the Filby for a while now. I appreciate this so much, thank you sir! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

Oh and I hope your SS does this good to you.

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol. No worries man. Enjoy it. I actually only got around to about 5 swings on her. Lmk how it is. Merry Christmas buddy.

southtexasstang

Addicted to Softballfans
Gnomes

I got 2 nib gnomes. Cowboys and of course mighty Miami!!! Thanks to Joseph Mc elyea... Don't know screen name as it was shipped directly from football fanatics. Thank you!

jcmcelyea

part-time EH
I got 2 nib gnomes. Cowboys and of course mighty Miami!!! Thanks to Joseph Mc elyea... Don't know screen name as it was shipped directly from football fanatics. Thank you!

Should be 2 or 3 more packages headed that way. Hope everyone enjoys. God bless you and I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas

jhob54

who cares
I came home to Bat Box sitting on my porch. Not sure who sent it but much appreciated. I will post pictures after I open on Christmas.

Jbird11

Got another box from my man Joey. First time ever I've had more gifts under the tree than wife & kids (2 to 0 to 0 to 0) haha. THey so jealous it's great! Hah

Status
Not open for further replies.