simple t shirt for combatants need help with logo

Lumpster

Addicted to Softballfans
When these get a final go, make sure we can get fat guy sizes and even youth sizes.........PLEASE

jward33

IDK...Just not feeling the light blue...just a simple design..Maybe something like a military theme font! and on the back of the shirt TEAM COMBAT!

Lumpster

Addicted to Softballfans
Keep it simple. Simple design on the front only. Simple and inexpensive. Just a nice t-shirt to throw on and support combat.

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
COMBATSPORTS-1.jpg

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
sorry thought it was a shirt for combatants to wear around, it not a sub dye design, and if there is a t shirt made i would like one..i just posted on this cause no one else was making a design

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
jhob, just let me know when you're ready for a quote. we can do any base shirt color you guys want. just an fyi, the more colors you use, the more expensive it gets in general. i recommend that if it's a Combatant shirt and simple is the direction, somebody make a two color design and utilize the base color as a third color or one color using the base as the second color. either way, let's make the minimum 15 pieces and i will make sure we quote the best price and jhob can factor shipping for the buy-in price.

cwr117

Fun in fundamental.
sorry thought it was a shirt for combatants to wear around, it not a sub dye design, and if there is a t shirt made i would like one..i just posted on this cause no one else was making a design

I like the idea of just a t-shirt, not a subdye. Keep the cost down, and the turn around should be pretty quick.

jhob54

who cares

pm sent bro thank you for starting a design ideal see what we can do with it.

wagon487

2016 Vegas Champs 60 Major
if you put that logo in the middle of the shirt, that's a lot of ink which equals a lot of heat. Reminds me of the old iron on logos. Would this be an iron on with the combat/map of u.s.?

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
Got something in the works and have also sent a pm to bartodell about using this logo of his
Combatant_Patch_4.jpg

if bartodell says ok, then we can print this. i personally don't want to use his logo until he gives authorization.

edwin

cwr117

Fun in fundamental.
if you put that logo in the middle of the shirt, that's a lot of ink which equals a lot of heat. Reminds me of the old iron on logos. Would this be an iron on with the combat/map of u.s.?

if bartodell says ok, then we can print this. i personally don't want to use his logo until he gives authorization.

edwin

What about the heat factor?

How big of a logo are you thinking?

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans

What about the heat factor?

How big of a logo are you thinking?

rule of thumb in screening, you utilize the base for the color that would require the most ink. in this case, it's blue....therefore all of that "weight" is eliminated with red, white, and grey fill and outline. .....max dimension i believe is 12x12 screen, but that all depends...i'm used to 9x9 and that seems to look the best on tees.....

jhob54

who cares
I am thinking of taking the U.S. out and just having the Combatants and the Crosshairs. Do two orders one on a white shirt and one on the sports gray shirts. Surely someone can do the Combatants and crosshairs only. Where are all the artists at this weekend.

cwr117

Fun in fundamental.
I am thinking of taking the U.S. out and just having the Combatants and the Crosshairs. Do two orders one on a white shirt and one on the sports gray shirts. Surely someone can do the Combatants and crosshairs only. Where are all the artists at this weekend.

I really like the US. Maybe we get rid of the star.

wagon487

I really like the US. Maybe we get rid of the star.

i like it, good and simple

wagon487

is that a "yes" or "no" vote for the US?

that's a no for the US. A normal teel shirt, the us would be too much.
If sub-dye or what ever they call it, it would work.
Hopefully we are just keeping these as tee shirts.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!

I like this idea. Combatants and crosshairs on a sports gray shirt. Simple.