simple t shirt for combatants need help with logo

jhob54

who cares
I am wanting to do a simple t shirt design for the combatants. My ideal is to have some t shirts to just wear around to represent or on hot days to wear between tourny games to let jersey dry out and I need a simple logo in 2 or 3 colors for screen printing if any combatants can do the logo shoot me a pm and if I can get an order going for your contribution I will buy your shirt.

nomar1fan

Banned User
Count me in - be cool to get them in the color

I am wanting to do a simple t shirt design for the combatants. My ideal is to have some t shirts to just wear around to represent or on hot days to wear between tourny games to let jersey dry out and I need a simple logo in 2 or 3 colors for screen printing if any combatants can do the logo shoot me a pm and if I can get an order going for your contribution I will buy your shirt.

of the NEW COMBATANT bat line . . . . :D

potsie

I don't want a eyepatch
come on nomar you utrip guys already got spoiled with two new bats you dont need the shirts to

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans

if someone takes the lead on the design work and buy in, then Jamco will facilitate the printing. We use Corel Draw, so the work would need to be EPS format and then we can drop it into the program and start burning the screens. let me know and i can quote a price to the buy-in coordinator. [email protected]

*thanks in advance guys. thank you to potsie for the heads up.
edwin

Last edited:

chacha15

rec chip
Oh **** yo. How bout a pic of me looking back with that "U mad" face, while logging in to paypal to send money to McLovin for a Combat

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
If this is just a simple t-shirt, then I'd be in for one or two without a doubt. Wouldn't be too interested in some clown shirt or in a jersey-like shirt.

jhob54

who cares
If this is just a simple t-shirt, then I'd be in for one or two without a doubt. Wouldn't be too interested in some clown shirt or in a jersey-like shirt.

I am thinking of a sports gray with the combat crosshairs and Combatants on the front real simple just something to wear around the house, park, and for bp. No names no numbers simple. I know we got a few combatants that coould do this logo up in seconds. Soon as I get a logo I will head the buy in up.

jhob54

who cares
if someone takes the lead on the design work and buy in, then Jamco will facilitate the printing. We use Corel Draw, so the work would need to be EPS format and then we can drop it into the program and start burning the screens. let me know and i can quote a price to the buy-in coordinator. [email protected]

*thanks in advance guys. thank you to potsie for the heads up.
edwin

I will definitely look you up as soon as we have the artwork.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I am thinking of a sports gray with the combat crosshairs and Combatants on the front real simple just something to wear around the house, park, and for bp. No names no numbers simple. I know we got a few combatants that coould do this logo up in seconds. Soon as I get a logo I will head the buy in up.

I like this idea :). Nice and simple, but sharp. Heck, I wear my Team Combat out and around, lol. I'd love to sport a Combatant t-shirt.

wagon487

2016 Vegas Champs 60 Major
can we get white, can we, huh, can we, please, please, huh, can we, com'n, one white, please......i would like a white one:)

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
just thought i try and get something going on this

PROPERTYOFCOMBATSPORTS.jpg

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
can prob do white sub dyed...wouldnt mind white as its the coolest color for the hot days!