simple t shirt for combatants need help with logo

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Doesn't S&S apparel do a poly shirt in white with logo for $15? To me that's a no brainer.

jhob54

who cares
Doesn't S&S apparel do a poly shirt in white with logo for $15? To me that's a no brainer.

Yes but once you figure shipping to me then me shipping to people we are back up to paying 20-25 for a t shirt. I have a local guy who I am going to talk to tomorrow see if he can work something up and my goal is to keep it under $15 SHIPPED TO PEOPLE NO PROMISES. If he can do it will be able to do it in either white or gray or you can get both. I will have more info tomorrow I hope. In the past he has been able to do the screens free with a big enough order which will cut down on cost.

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes but once you figure shipping to me then me shipping to people we are back up to paying 20-25 for a t shirt. I have a local guy who I am going to talk to tomorrow see if he can work something up and my goal is to keep it under $15 SHIPPED TO PEOPLE NO PROMISES. If he can do it will be able to do it in either white or gray or you can get both. I will have more info tomorrow I hope. In the past he has been able to do the screens free with a big enough order which will cut down on cost.

i can do that too bro....if you get over 20 orders, we can work a good deal out.

mihklo

I have a local guy too that I'm pretty positive I could get these done for 15 bucks shipped. If things don't work out with your guy jhob let me know and i can talk to him.

Syxx

Addicted to Softballfans
how about the logo on the back of the shirt and small crosshairs on the front. never see any nice t-shirts with the small logo over the heart with a big logo on the back anymore.

cwr117

Fun in fundamental.
how about the logo on the back of the shirt and small crosshairs on the front. never see any nice t-shirts with the small logo over the heart with a big logo on the back anymore.

Thats not a bad idea at all. Cross hairs in front, full logo on the back.

I like this idea alot.

BlackBall 9

<font color="#8B1A1A">The Veteran</font>
If you roll with the flag idea, it'd be nice if it was all shipped and received prior to the start of July. I know somethings take a while to develop. But it'd be cool to sport these at the various July 4th tournaments we play in and show some love for our country and our company at the same time.

HATER18

Everyone's board bro

Yes!!

If you roll with the flag idea, it'd be nice if it was all shipped and received prior to the start of July. I know somethings take a while to develop. But it'd be cool to sport these at the various July 4th tournaments we play in and show some love for our country and our company at the same time.

Double Yes!!!

wagon487

2016 Vegas Champs 60 Major

if you want a shirt for the 4th of july, go to old navy and get thier flag shirt for $5.