simple t shirt for combatants need help with logo

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess I am in the minority here, I really like the US on it.

oh well

instead of doing the full red whit and blue then just do an outline of the U.S. and take the colors out....even more simple and still has what everyone wants then....

mihklo

what if we had Big J do it through elite? they could do this on the cheap for us.

like i said i can get these done locally pretty cheap and decent quality. i dont wanna steal anything from the og posters idea though. but if decides to go a different route then i can look into it. i can usually get them done pretty quick as well.

i too like the idea of the crosshairs on the front and the country on the back.

could prob do a few different color shirts as well.

mihklo

i just talked to my guy and can def have these done for 15 bucks a shirt shipped. once i place to order would be 2 weeks for printing.

jhob54

who cares
I gave my local guy some ideas to go with today. His mother in law has cancer and he is leaving for Texas tomorrow and wont be back till next Wednesday. He is going to draw something up and email it to me while he is there if he gets a chance. Simple design of some crosshairs and it will say Combatants Softball 2 Colors. First order I do is going to be in Sports Gray shirts and white shirts the Crosshairs done in Red and the word softball will be outlined in Navy and written in red.
I will be starting a new thread to place orders price will be $17.00 shipped. Shirts are around $11 each and I figured $6 to cover shipping supplies, shipping, and paypal. I will post the actual design soon as I get it and start an order page after that.

Last edited:

jhob54

who cares
Hers is what the wording will apear as with Crosshairs behind the COM and the word softball outlined in Navy.
COMBATANTS
...............SOFTBALL

Stengy

Taste Tester
Could we get art done in black and white, then start new order every month or so changing shirt color?

jhob54

who cares
Could we get art done in black and white, then start new order every month or so changing shirt color?

Once I do this initial order I can do something like this, biggest problem need min order of 20 to get the pricing I got through my local guy

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
Hers is what the wording will apear as with Crosshairs behind the COM and the word softball outlined in Navy.
COMBATANTS
...............SOFTBALL

that doesnt match the combatant logos that have been used on other things, looks like a cheap computer font

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
i dont think there is a problem with getting 20 for an order, the look would look like odell's logo with out the flag? if so that works for me...

jhob54

who cares
that doesnt match the combatant logos that have been used on other things, looks like a cheap computer font

Thats because it is I will have the actual font when it is completed. I will post it when I start the thread for the orders.