Some Advance Swinging Bunt Details

Sixes

K C C O
If the MN hosers aren't too worried about it, you jokers from IL should have Nuthin to complain about!

:D

Thepiehouse

Funny saying
I ain't complaining. I refuse to miss work for softball anymore. Plus that means my wife has to miss as well. I will be there around 730pm or whatever traffic allows for me. If my game is at 8 or 9 then good for me. This isn't a world/national. This is a fun charity event.

kingaj99

Got hits?
If the MN hosers aren't too worried about it, you jokers from IL should have Nuthin to complain about!
:D

My only complaint is that I only get to play ball with you frozen fools once a year ;)

We will be in town before noon

Are you hitting on me? :eek:

I ain't complaining. I refuse to miss work for softball anymore. Plus that means my wife has to miss as well. I will be there around 730pm or whatever traffic allows for me. If my game is at 8 or 9 then good for me. This isn't a world/national. This is a fun charity event.

Yea I'm kinda the same way. I do have extra vacation time that I can hopefully use since I never use it all anyway. This is fun and a good cause though

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
My only complaint is that I only get to play ball with you frozen fools once a year ;)

Are you hitting on me? :eek:

Yea I'm kinda the same way. I do have extra vacation time that I can hopefully use since I never use it all anyway. This is fun and a good cause though

Now we will be taking BP when we get to town though

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
Even after that awesome play by your 1st baseman? You know, the one where he called you off, misread the fly ball, then begged you to catch it. :eek:

Bwahaha, I could only laugh.....I'm there to have a good time, it's not like a ring is on the line. :D

I'm just going to sleep more this year, instead of staying up all night drinking.