Some Advance Swinging Bunt Details

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
What's a little expensive? Everyone throw in $5.......I have also learned that living in MN makes you hornier than humanly possible.

dds109

Love you Son...
What's a little expensive? Everyone throw in $5.......I have also learned that living in MN makes you hornier than humanly possible.

its a couple grand plus travel and well she can bunk with me so dont have to worry about where to sleep :)

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
its a couple grand plus travel and well she can bunk with me so dont have to worry about where to sleep :)

Lets get crazy will take care of this, he can write it off on his taxes as an advertising expense. God knows if he brings a trailer full of stuff he will make that back

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
Ummm, I'd be too busy trying to see if her & I could make a video. So 40 guys at $50 each....I'm in, 49 more to go!

RodeoClown

ACCOUNT DELETED
I travel with a bunch of hatin' **** blockers so it dont matter to me, I'll just jerk off back at the super 8 with Hinzy

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
That's why I live in Normal.....I've got the same STD free gal at home every night. BTW, I told her when at the Reebok tent, don't shake anyone's hand if their from MN. She asked why, so I told her that you guys will immediately run to the bathroom and rub one out with girl scent.

I have her convinced you're all sex starved animals. She's putting the word out to all the college girls in town, if they're from MN, foot to the balls and run!!!!

Now that's c**k blocking! :D

Sixes

K C C O
You Sonofabitch.

I think you're just worried we'd deepen the gene pool and make your women walk bow-legged for a month

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
That's why I live in Normal.....I've got the same STD free gal at home every night. BTW, I told her when at the Reebok tent, don't shake anyone's hand if their from MN. She asked why, so I told her that you guys will immediately run to the bathroom and rub one out with girl scent.

I have her convinced you're all sex starved animals. She's putting the word out to all the college girls in town, if they're from MN, foot to the balls and run!!!!

Now that's c**k blocking! :D

**** Blocking huh, dont be suprised if **** is missing from your trailer. We straight up roll that way

bruckles

In Theo We Trust
Well this will be the first year I've missed the SBB. Son has an NIT in Cedar Rapids that weekend. Have fun and Mike Long you're being designated as my prize picker upper when I win a raffle prize.